Be the first to like this
Harry Dutt +91-9855646392
IT City, Sector-82,83-A
Scheme for the allotment of residential plots to the oustees farmers is to be launched in near future. The Letters of Intent to all the land pooling farmers of these sectors have been issued.
gmada it city Mohali | it city mohali plots | it city mohali | it city mohali map | it city Mohali Gmada | it city project Mohali | location of it city Mohali | it city plots Mohali | gmada it city launch | gmada it city | it city mohali map
GMADA IT City Mohali
The much-hyped IT City project of the Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) offering plots for setting up IT industries, residential areas and commercial establishments will be launched in around two months.
The project, coming up on 1,688 acres, will be executed in phases. GMADA plans to launch the project with residential plots. According to GMADA officials, commercial and industrial plots would be launched later and as per proposal, the residential plots will be allotted through a draw of lots.
According to the plan, the IT City will have around 810 acres for IT industries, another 810 acres for residential purposes and remaining 180 acres for commercial establishments.
"The IT City project is planned keeping in mind that SAS Nagar has tremendous potential for the IT industry. To attract investment, offering residential plots in the IT City is a big incentive. The planning of the project is in the final stages and the project will be launched soon," said Parveen Kumar Thind, additional chief administrator, GMADA. GMADA is eyeing to attract a number of information technology companies in order to make SAS Nagar an IT hub.
The authority is expecting to generate revenue of about Rs. 1,500 cr from the residential plots. GMADA had offered Rs. 1.68 cr as compensation to the landowners whose land was acquired for IT City.
GMADA is eyeing to attract a number of information technology companies in order to make SAS Nagar an IT hub.
Gmada IT City Some Tremendous Features
• All internal roads will be 40 feet and 60 feet wide.
• 47% of land is allocated for Roads and Green.
• Near to Aerocity would be greatest advantage ( would share common infrastructure which is already developed for Aerocity).
• 5 sites of 5 acre each already allocated for 5 Star Hotels.
• Due to proximity to International Airport, IT City offers great scope for commercial activity. As per the available information, GMADA would be launching the scheme with base rate of 23,300/- sqyd. Majority of plots are being allotted to landowners under land pooling and the remaining plots would be offered to public.
Available plots sizes are 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 sqyd, commercial showroom and Booth, Land pooling at IT City, GMADA Mohali.
IT City GMADA Residential Plots are located in Sector 82-A, 83-A