Future of retailing:• With increase in E-tailing what will be the future of Retailing ……….???• People are more influenced to buy product online.• what kind of product does Retail requires in near future to retain customers moving over to E-tailing..??
Taking over few Advantages of E- tailing• No need of personally visiting store.• Compare prices of products.• Easy transactions.• Fast process.• Time Saving
What we miss while E-tailing??• Real Customer Experience.• Look and feel of store, Products etc.
• If marketing says …………………..Identify Opportunity……..find Unsatisfied needs….and make product which satisfy that need……then guess which type of product does Retailers have to make to satisfy customers and get an edge over e- tailing..
Aim of retailers in such a product:• Provide Real customer Experience through Internet and Mobile Devices.• Provide Look and feel of store Virtually.
• A person can view profile and chat on facebook.• Google maps provide location of place.• Counter strike provides virtual gaming.
• Have you though of application which provides features of google maps with add in features like chat on go, direct communication with entity you are searching ….for example see next slide and think over it..
• Have you though of application which provides features of facebook with add in features like chat on go, direct communication with friends which are around your location.….for example see next slide and think over it..
• An application which gives ability to track your friends location on google maps.• An application which gives ability to chat with your friends based upon their current location.• A application which provides details of hotels, restaurants etc on just click.
For Retailers..• An application by which retailers can track your current location, and send advertisement messages directly on your mobile ….
How its useful to retailers..??• Direct communication with people around store.• A opportunity to attract customers depending on location and time.• A easy market research to know where customers prefer to hang out.• A good competitor analysis• A transparent system.