2. Thomas Hetak<br />20Birch Ave. Plains, PA. 18705<br />Cellular 586-489-6050, Home 586-329-6724, <br />firstname.lastname@example.org<br />
3. OBJECTIVE: <br /> A Table Games Management position in a company that seeks an ambitious and<br />career conscious person where acquired experience and solid work ethic in delivering high-quality service to customers will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement. Gain professional success as a team member executing critical guest needs that contribute to the profitability of company. <br />
4. QUALIFICATIONS: <br /><ul><li>Over 15 year’s successful experience in management and customer relation in four major casinos.
5. Talented and determined individual who accomplishes results.
6. Consistently made significant contribution to casino growth and profits.
7. A high-energy, enthusiastic and dependable individual who excels in challenging and competitive environments.</li></li></ul><li>SKILLS:<br /><ul><li>Person who knows customer service from the ground up, understand its importance in keeping a company productive, take pride and willing to do whatever to meet goals.
8. People-oriented, team player, goal-directed, creative, and quick thinker.
9. Imaginative problem solver, good listener.
10. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
11. Fluent in Polish speak and understand Greek and Russian. </li></li></ul><li>EMPLOYMENT: <br />
12. D/R Shift Manager Mohegan Sun Casino, Wilkes-Barre PA., 2010 to present.<br />Carrie out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws, with regard to team members. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining team members, addressing complaints and resolving problems and coach and develop team members. Observes games, guests, supervisors and dealers, to ensure protection of Company assets. Ensure that all games move at an appropriate pace and maintain appropriate game speed, limits and staffing. Sustain the highest quality standards in all areas of guest service and hospitality and guest development; Enforce Company guest service standards and assist in overseeing assigned department communication team. Responsible for tracking players, buy-ins, length of play, win/loss and average bet. Continuously updating knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, compact, etc.) regulations. Establish, update and ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures and regulations Confer with other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions Evaluate, on a continually basis, all internal procedures and seek refinements and improvements to the departmental processes and business operations. Responsible for the implementation and the compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, and supervise the operation to ensure integrity and guest satisfaction. In addition, the incumbent in this position responsible to promote positive guest relations through prompt, courteous, and efficient service. Perform additional duties and responsibilities as necessary or assigned.<br />
13. Floor Manager, Benny's Charity Poker Room. Utica MI., 2009 to 2010 <br />Analyzing and improving poker room operations and procedures resulting in increased productivity. Promote superior guest service. Acquired a strong knowledge of poker room management, such as supervision, discipline, scheduling, training, account marketing. <br />
14. Table Games Supervisor, Motor City Casino Resort, Detroit MI., 1999 to 2008<br />Monitored game activities to ensure integrity and orderly operation of table games in accordance with department and company policy and procedure and state regulations. Monitors player ratings. Enforces all games procedures and policies. Maintains game security and protects company assets at all times. Evaluates Table Games Dealers and Supervisors for efficiency while dealing as well as ensuring they are in compliance with table games procedures and Internal Controls. Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. <br />
15. Table Games Supervisor, MGM Grand Casino, Detroit MI., 1999 to 1999. <br />Supervised all gaming activity in assigned section. Responsible for the creation of player accounts and player ratings, the protection of Casino assets and the integrity of the gaming tables; observes dealers to insure compliance with Table Games policy and procedures. Provide and promote superior guest service.<br />
16. Table Games Supervisor, Grand Victoria Casino, Elgin IL., 1994 to 1999. <br /> Supervised operation of assigned table games to ensure integrity and guest satisfaction. Responsible for the implementation and compliance. Ensures the accuracy and integrity of the Player Rating. Responsible for the creation of player accounts. Provide and promote superior guest service.<br />
17. EDUCATION:<br />Associate, CNC Programmer, College of Europe Gdynia Poland, 1987<br />H.S.Diploma, Mechanic-Cnc Operator, Mechanical Studies, Gdynia Poland, 1985<br />
18. AWARDS: <br />Golden Honor Member ST. Mary Catholic Church.<br />Three Times Recognition certificate for best customer service<br />
19. REFERENCES: <br />Available upon request.<br />