1. Itunes say “No”, We say “Yes” -- Aiseesoft iPod Transfer.
2. Itunes does not allow iPod users to sync the music and videos back to their computer from iPod. It always say “No” when we try to do that. When you have this powerful iPod Transfer , backup your iPod music and videos to your computer will never be a problem to you. This Powerful iPod Transfer can help you to transfer all your music and videos back to your computer. It only transfer data, risk-free to try. And it supports all model of iPod and provides lifetime upgrade for free. Free download it and have a try, it is totally clean- no adware/spyware/virus.
3. For Windows User: Part 1: How to transfer iPod music and videos to computer Part 2: How to transfer music and videos between two iPod. Part 3: How to transfer songs and videos from computer to iPod without iTunes.
4. Part 1: How to transfer iPod music and videos to computer Step 1: Connect your iPod. Run the software, and connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable. After done, the iPod/iPhone icon and its library and playlists will appear in the Device list. Step 2: Find your files Open the library/playlist that you want to export files, and then check the file(s) you want to export in the file list. Step 3: Backup files Click “iPod to computer” button to select the destination of the exporting files and start exporting files.
6. Part 2: How to transfer music and videos between two iPod. Step 1: Connect iPod. Connect your two iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable. Step 2: Find your data. Open the library/playlist that you want to export files. Pick the files that you need to transfer. Step 3: Transfer data Just click “iPod to iPod” button and it will show you the folder of another iPod that you want to transfer to. Click OK. The transfer can be finished automatically.
8. Part 3: How to transfer songs and videos from computer to iPod without iTunes. Step 1: Connect iPod. Connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable. Step 2: Find data Click “computer to iPod” button to seek the files or folders that you want to import to iPod and click OK. The process of importing will be finished instantly.
10. For Mac users: iPod Manager for Mac is the best tool for you to backup your iPod music and videos to your Mac and transfer music and videos from your Mac to your iPod without itunes.
12. If you want more about your iPod, I recommend you a really powerful and easy to use software to help you. iPod software Pack . It can help you convert your DVD movies and the videos on your computer to iPod video/audio formats, backup your iPod data to your computer, share your music and video on iPod with your friends, transfer music and videos from computer to iPod. It can also help you to make your own iPhone ringtone from your music and videos.