Mobile users now mirror our population: 25% are 25-34, 50% are 35 and older, roughly 50/50 ratioMobile gives us access to a younger and broader population (not a niche or fad anymore!)
Works like slippery maps with phones that have touch screens
Will call TELIS, will text to our normal texting service, and email ask us.
This feature will become more advanced and offer more detail as the Boopsie developers work out the kinks. For now, it links back to the old view of Evanced and lists single events in chronological order.
Please send all questions or feedback to Megan. Any changes are made server-side, so they’re instantaneous and don’t require users to download a new version. Directions will be on SPL@ BY END OF DAYWork in progress realize there are some mistakes
1. Sacramento Public Library<br />Mobile Application<br />
2. Fact:<br />The mobile device will be the primary connection tool to the Internet for most people in the world by 2020<br />
3. Available in these app stores today:<br />“Sacramento Public Library”<br />Coming soon to these app stores:<br />
4. The Library Locator<br />
6. Pinch Zooming
7. Pan around using fingers
8. Can select favorite locations</li></ul>The Library Locator<br />
9. Searching the catalog<br /><ul><li>Smart Prefix Searching
10. Displays records in most appropriate order
11. Fast search results</li></li></ul><li>Contact Us<br />Touch to call, text, or email<br />
12. Library Events<br />Lists single events in chronological order<br />