Hany Abdel hamid Abo Ouf
6 mahmoud shokry St.Smoha,Alexandria
Seeking challenging position (Full time) in the field of Telecom Engineer,
Microwave Engineer, Network , CCNA , GSM and mobile communication
( BTS Installation & Maintenance) ,repairing and maintenance PCBs and
electrical instrument , RF and Radar system, (Telecom ) Project Manager ,
Primavera ,Optical Engineer,SDH .
An electrical engineer,graduated from Electrical Engineering
(communication)Department,Faculty of Engineering,University of Alexandria.
Good knowledge of Network, CCNA , GSM and mobile communication,
repairing and maintenance PCBs and electrical instrument , RF and Radar system,
Project Manager , Primavera ,Optical Fiber.
Achievement of (B.Sc) Bachelor’s degree in Electrical
Alexandria University 1994.
Final grade: good (71.8%)
Final project Grade very good.
U1994-2010: Officer Engineer (Air Defence Forces)
1-Microwave,RF & IF Engineer.
2-RF and Radar Systems.
3-Maintenance and Repairing PCBs .
4-Optical Fiber(Splicing,Fiber Fault Detection using OTDR,Measuring
attenuation, using Spectrum analyzer).
5-GSM and mobile communication.
6- Cisco certified network associated (CCNA).
8-BTS Installation & Maintenance.
9-Project Management .
*RF , Radar System,Maintenance and Repairing PCBs including next:
1. Establishes procedures and standards for operation and maintenance of transmitter
2.RF and Radar System (TX,RX,Console adjustment,RF and IF measurments).
3.Diagnoses causes of transmitter malfunctions and repairs equipment to return
transmitter to operational status.
4. Establishes procedures for testing of transmitter equipment, performance of
preventative maintenance activities.
5. tune transmitter.
6. 18 years of experience with RF engineering and test and characterization.
7. Experience with using RF test and measurement equipment at the circuit level.
8. Knowledge of RF ,Radar and communications theory.
9. Experience with analog and digital modulations, digital signal processing (DSP), RF
test and measurement, signals analysis.
10. Experience with repairing & maintenance of electronic hardware & RF circuitry.
11. Tracker in surveillance radar
U *GSM :
1. GSM Network infrastructure .
2. GSM network concepts and architecture .
3.Experience on GSM technologies .
U*BTS Installation :
1. Installing the cabinets ,Grounding System ,Cabinet Internal Cables ,Trunk Cables ,Monitoring
System ,Main antenna feeder system ,GPS feeder system ,Boards.
2. Boards functions.
3. Knowledge about BSC,MSC,OMC (Practical experience),CDMA.
4.Knoledge about Node-B .
U*CCNA including next:
Knowledge of OSPF, EIGRP, ATM, FR, VLANS, routers, DSLAMs .
Features of optical communication systems
Fiber Splicing and Fault detection using OTDR
PMP (Project Manager for Professional) :
Project (Scope,Time,Cost,Quality,HR,Communications,Risk,Procurement) Management
Certificated from REP (Information Technology Institute) ITI .
Using all program tools in Project Management.
Hobbies & Personal skills:
-Problem solving skills,hard worker,fast learning and adapting,productivity,
-A good team working and interested in the success of my company.
-Ambitious and keen to learn & eager to gain more qualifications.
- I have a strong flair for Network, CCNA , GSM and mobile communication,
repairing and maintenance PCBs and electrical instrument , RF and Radar
system,Project Management ,Primavera ,I am keen to build up my career
preferably in the same field which will give me more depth and better exposure to
the latest in those as well as utilize my recent education, experience and abilities
(Wimax & CCNP).
-experience in managing/leading people .
Birth date 30/9/1970
Martial Status Married
Military Status Retired (2010)
English: Very Good
Academic References are available on request(see below).
1-GSM certificate(NTI) .
2-Cisco Career Certification .
3-PMP certification in REP (ITI) .
4-Primavera Certificate (New Horizons).
5-Optical Communication Systems (NTI).
6-BTS Installation(Telecom Egypt).
7-BTS Maintenance(Telecom Egypt).