3. Social NetworkingIndividuals can create public profiles
4. Meet other people based on shared interestSocial Networking
6. TheF I RST
7. The F I RSTSoc i a l ne t
8. The F I RSTSoc i a l ne t Wa s
9. The F I RST Soc i a l ne t Wa sLAUNCHED IN 1997
10. Currently has more than 800 million users
11. Currently has more than 800 million users 50% of users log on to it everyday
12. Currently has more than 800 million users 50% of users log on to it everyday Over 250 million people access Facebook via their mobile phone
15. What HappenIn
16. What HappenIn Facebook
17. What Happen In FacebookEvery 60 seconds ?
18. What Happen In FacebookEvery 60 seconds ??
20. 510,000 posted comments
21. 510,000 posted comments293,000
22. 510,000 posted comments293,000 status updates.
23. 510,000 posted comments293,000 status updates. 136,000
24. 510,000 posted comments293,000 status updates. 136,000 uploaded photos.
25. HOW ABOUT TWITTER AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK?
26. TWITTER HAS 225,000 USERS.
27. 100 million user s ar elogging in at least once a month
28. Nearly 500,000 users are added each day
29. OT H E R S OC I A LN E T WO R K
31. 3,500Photos are uploaded each second on FLICKER.
33. Reached 13 million users
34. Reached 13 million users 13 months
35. Reached 13 million users 13 months after launched !!!
37. LETS WE
38. LETS WE DEFINING
39. LETS WE DEFINING SOCIAL NETWORK
40. LETS WE DEFINING SOCIAL NETWORK ADDICTION
41. Excess constantlychecking social networkingstatus updates or "stalking" peoples profiles.
42. Source : www.businessinsider.com
45. SIGNSYOU ARE
46. SIGNSYOU ARE SOCIAL NETWORKADDICTION!!!!
47. It’s “first” in the morning.
48. UPDATE STATUS WHILE OUT WITH “REAL PEOPLE”
49. UPDATE STATUS WHILE OUT WITH “REAL PEOPLE”
50. Have more social mediaicons in phone than productivity apps
51. IS IT TRUE??
52. IS IT HARD FOR YOU TOCLICK THE BUTTON???
53. SOURCE : FLURRY ANALYTICS, SEP 2012
54. ARE YOU CHECK/UPDATE FIRST WHEN YOU WAKE UP? From : www.pamorama.net
55. P OS I T I V E
56. P OS I T I V E E F F E C T S
57. P OS I T I V E E F F E C T S B E I N G
58. P OS I T I V E E F F E C T S B E I N G SOCIAL NETWORK ADDICTION
61. Betterinformation and
62. Betterinformation andknowledge
63. Betterinformation andknowledge access
65. Interactive involvement
67. Improved world
68. Improved world awareness
70. Negative Effect
71.  We will be lifeless zombies in a technological world.
72.  We will be lifeless zombies in a technological world. Personal Interaction in the real world has been greatly reduced.
73.  We will be lifeless zombies in a technological world. Personal Interaction in the real world has been greatly reduced. Lower worker productivity .
75. Linked To Break Down
76. Linked To Break Down In
77. Linked To Break Down In Relationships
78. The professional said :-
79. Another disease arising from addiction tosocial networks is psychological problems.
80. It happens in the following way :-
81.  Addicted person wants to be liked whatever he/she share.
82.  Addicted person wants to be liked whatever he/she share. If nobody like it, the person hasdepression and as a consequence of depression harms himself /herself.
83.  Addicted person wants to be liked whatever he/she share.  If nobody like it, the person has depression and as a consequence of depression harms himself /herself.In Britain, because of negative comment to her photo, a girl put end to herself.
84. HEADACHE !!!!
85. C a u s e d b y computer . B e c a u s e o faddiction, to sit at computer causes headache due to the radiation.
86. No solution for social network addiction .
87. Unless everyperson acts on an individual level.
88. REFERENCES1. Kuss, D. J., & Griffiths, M. D. (2011, August). Online social networking and addiction - a review of the psychological literature. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. Retrieved February 14, 2013, from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC31941022. Anynomous. (2012, May). Internet and Social Network Addiction-A cause for concern. ExpertsColumn. Retrieved February 14, 2013, from http://expertscolumn.com/content/internet- and-social-network-addiction-cause-concern3. Kerachillpill. (2011, May). Social Networking Sites Have Brought More Problems Than Benefits To Society. StudyMode.com. Retrieved February 15, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Social-Networking-Sites-Have-Brought-More-706452.html4. Intelligentlemen. (2012, May). Addiction to Social Networks. StudyMode.com. Retrieved February 16, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Addiction-To-Social-Networks- 1013395.html5. Anynomous. (n.d.). Social Networking:Advantages vs. Addictions. Child Refuge. Retrieved February 15, 2013, from http://childrefuge.org/social-media/the-addictive-nature-of-social- networking-good-and-bad-sides.html6. Pring, C. (2012, January). 100 Social Media Statistics For 2012. The Social Skinny. Retrieved February 15, 2013, from http://thesocialskinny.com/100-social-media-statistics-for-2012/
89. I AMNurul Farhana BtMohammad Aripin 2010787591 BM1115B THANK YOU 