2. Stephanie Shuler Hamlet <ul><li>Stephanie Shuler Hamlet is a multimedia artist and business woman. </li></ul><ul><li>She combines her business degree from Charleston Southern University and her talent for multimedia painting to own and operate the Hamlet Art Gallery. </li></ul>www.hamletgallery.com
3. <ul><li>Stephanie paints to achieve a bold and spontaneous energy flowing through the exciting textures and symbolism in her mixed media work. </li></ul>www.hamletgallery.com
4. <ul><li>She creates artwork ranging from florals, impressionists landscapes to abstract collages. </li></ul>www.hamletgallery.com
5. Art by Stephanie Shuler Hamlet www.hamletgallery.com
6. Melinda Lewin www.hamletgallery.com Born into a family of artists, Melinda grew up drawing and painting murals for family and friends. She has dabbled into watercolor, but she has never really developed her talent for painting until after her children had started going to school.
7. <ul><li>Classes at the Gibbes Museum of Art introduced her to painting with oils on canvas, and the rest, they say is history. </li></ul>www.hamletgallery.com
8. Art by Melinda Lewin www.hamletgallery.com
9. Kellie Jacobs www.hamletgallery.com Kellie Jacobs has spent her life watching the seasons change among the marshes and beaches of the South Carolina Coast. After graduating from the College of Charleston, Jacobs decided to pursue her professional career as a painter.
10. <ul><li>Working primarily in pastel, she paints landscapes using atmosphere and light to create mood and expression in her art. </li></ul>www.hamletgallery.com
11. <ul><li>Jacobs’ juxtaposition of bright colors and soft textures appeals to both domestic and international collectors. </li></ul>www.hamletgallery.com
12. Art by Kellie Jacobs www.hamletgallery.com
13. Visit the Hamlet Gallery 7 Broad Street Charleston, South Carolina 29401 843-722-1944 www.hamletgallery.com