2. Company ProfileMeinhardt is a multi- disciplinary The Hospital and Healthcare sectordesign and engineering firm proving forms one of the key areas of focus andintegrated service under one expertise within the Meinhardt Grouproof in the areas of Architecture and draws on the skills and experienceand Urban Design, Aviation and of people from our worldwide officeTransportation, Building Design, network.Landscape and Interior Design.Our services encompass the full Services offered include:spectrum of engineering, including • Building Designcivil, structure, mechanical, • Building services engineering –electrical, infrastructure, mechanical, electrical, fire, hydraulics,transportation, marine, aviation and liftsoil & gas. The Group also provides • Structural & Civil Engineeringprincipal consultancy, project • IT/Communications and Securitymanagement / site supervision and • Building Automation Systemsplanning services related to design • Environmental Sustainable Designand engineering projects.
3. Hospital & Health Care PhilosophyInstitutional and community projects Meinhardt embrace this philosophy inrequire specialist knowledge and their design response to ensure:expertise. The demands of facility owners • Flexibility in the design process toand users differ from those in other enable future modifications;sectors. It is this understanding that gives • Inclusion of latest technology andMeinhardt the edge when providing its energy efficient systems;consulting and engineering services to • Recognition of ongoing operationalthe Hospital and Health sector. and maintenance requirements ensuring reliability for emergencyWe take the time to find out exactly what services, staff and patient safety;type of activity the facility has to • Delivery of an attractive, healthyaccommodate. We help weigh up environment supporting the needs ofcommercial requirements with other staff and patients alikeresponsibilities. Then we deliver value,low maintenance solutions.A new hospital is a rare opportunity tochallenge the culture and approach todelivery of care and to position thehospital for the provision of modernhealth care services well into the future.Grouping of compatible departmentsinto “clinical clusters” and co-locationof cluster-related services includingwards, outpatients, diagnostic facilitiesand offices provides for effective servicedelivery.
4. HOSPITAL & HEALTH CAREDESIGN ISSUES• Post disaster capabilities• Maximum safety and security to life• Containment of construction• Planned, coordinated and rapid construction• Reliability and maintainability of plant and equipment• Internal environmental control• Security and communications• Extendibility and flexibility of theatres, facilities and rooms• Fire hazard managementMeinhardt have successfully undertakenthe engineering services for manyhospitals throughout Southeast Asia,Australia and USA. These projects haveincluded masterplanning, provision ofnew facilities, extension and alterationsto existing installations. In most casesour work has included concept planning,design development, documentationand contract administration for theengineering services.
5. BUILDING ENGINEERINGSERVICES AVAILABLEMechanical Electrical Services• Air-conditioning • Lighting installation• Heating • Lighting design• Ventilation including Isolation Room • Power Supply and Distribution and Biomedical protection facilities submains• Central Energy Systems • UPS Systems• Steam and Condensate • Emergency Power supply• Piped Medical Gases, pathology • Isolation transformer system gases and non-medical gases • Power factor connection• Special Equipment (Cabinet, hoods • Harmonic interference and cupboards) • High voltage systems• Sterilisers • Co generation• Vacuum system Vertical Transportation• Car park ventilation systems • Staff Visitor Lifts• Smoke exhaust • Patient Service Lifts• o Central vacuum cleaning • Goods/patient service lifts• o Mixed mode ventilation systems • Emergency (hot bed) lifts • EscalatorsHealthcare Logistics, IT Communicationsand Security Hydraulics• Automated Storage and Retrieval • Cold water supply, softening and System filtration• Unit Dose System • Natural Gas supply with associated• Pneumatic Tube System pipe reticulation• Rail-bound Transport System • Drainage and sewerage systems• Automatic guided Vehicles for • Storm Water Container Transport (Robots) • Potable Water service• Overhead Monorail Systems for • Non potable water services including Container Transport (Tele-lift) distilled, deionised, ultraclean and• Wireless Medical Telemetry System / reverse osmosis water supply Digital Enhanced Cordless• Telecommunications Fire Protection and Fire Engineering• Structured communications systems • Fire safety systems• Nurse call system • Alternative methodologies• Master Antenna TV to ward areas • Structural fire ratings• Data/Voice and Networks • Fire resistance determination• Hospital and Private IT network • Egress and evacuation wired or wireless methodologies• Video systems • Tenability determination• Patient Monitoring system • Sprinkler systems• Outpatient Tracking System • Fire Hydrants and hose reel systems• Pneumatic Tube Systems • Extinguishers and Fire blankets• Access control system (ACS) • Smoke detectors/thermal/VESDA• Closed circuit Television (CCTV) System • Smoke control system design
6. Building Automation Control Systems • Long span structures • Waste minimisation• Monitoring and Control • Tensioned structures • Grey water and rain harvesting• Digital Control systems components • 3D Modelling systems• Direct field controls and distribution • Dynamic analysis • Recycling of building materials control units • Earthquake engineering • Alternative energy system• Fire mode control • Strengthening of existing structures • Indoor air quality• DDC front end computer and • Forensic advice software (onsite and off site) Environmentally Sustainable Design• Energy management• Trend logs and reporting • Computational Fluid Dynamic(CFD) and Thermal ModellingStructural Engineering • Lighting comfort/natural lighting• Geotechnical investigations (daylight modelling)• Optional structural systems • Natural ventilation/passive cooling• Concrete / steel superstructures • Shading analysis/facade design• Post tensioning systems • Renewable energy opportunities
7. HEALTH CARE PROJECTSCONTRIBUTING TO THE CARE OF HUMANS
8. SILOAM SPECIALIST HOSPITALASTON, JAKARTA Meinhardt is appointed as M&E engineering consultant for the multi- level cancer hospital building in Jakarta, Indonesia. The development consists of: Two semi-below ground level for oncology and service areas, 15-storey hospital, 5-storey serviced apartment, 8-storey carpark, Helipad and plant rooms. The total GFA is approximately 477,000 sqft (including carparks). Client: Lippo Realty Architect: Sandover Pinder Pty Ltd Architect / DP Architects Pte Ltd Year of Completion: 2010 Services Provided: Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
9. DEFENCE MEDICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTESINGAPORE The project - located at the Medical Faculty of National University of Singapore – houses the various division of Defence Medical Reseach Institute (DMRI), which is part of the Defence Science & Technology Agency (DSTA). The DMRI conducts research in biomedical science, ergonomics, military physiology and combat performance. Meinhardt provided Civil and Structural Engineering Services for the 14-storey building with 3 levels of basement carpark. The building was designed for high live loads offering full flexibility for M&E services and reconfiguration of the labs from time to time as well as to very stringent vibration requirements. Client: Defence Science & Technology Agency (DSTA), Singapore Architect: Architect Team 3 Pte Year of Completion: 2003 Construction Cost: S$38 million Services Provided: Civil and Structural Engineering Services
10. RAFFLES SURGICAL CENTRESINGAPORE The project comprises a 6-storey building which was designed for office use but was later converted into a private medical centre. The building is a prime example of the effective use of shallow post-tensioned floor systems, which Meinhardt used to squeeze 6 floors within the space for 5. The optimized structural system allowed repetitive formwork and provided ample ceiling space for the building services. Services Provided: Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
11. GLENEAGLES HOSPITALSINGAPORE Meinhardt worked with Architect, Heah Hock Heng & Partners, to provide the Civil & Structural scheme for a competition. Services Provided: Civil & Structural Engineering
12. SELANGOR MEDICAL CENTREKUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA The project comprises a 230-bed first class hospital in Shah Alam, Malaysia. The hospital has six operating theatres using clean-room technology for environmental control. Two of the theatres will be used for cardiac surgery; the first of their kind in Malaysia. Services Provided: Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
13. TELOK INTAN HOSPITALMALAYSIA The project comprises a 300-bed hospital, developed on a turn-key basis with Contractor, John Holland and Architect, McConnell Smith & Jonston, Sydney. Services Provided: Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
14. PANTAI MEDICAL CENTREKUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA The project comprises a new daycare medical centre. Meinhardt completed the turn-key tender design for Shimitsu. Services Provided: Civil & Structural Engineering
15. ST LUKES MEDICAL CENTREMANILA, PHILIPPINESNew 598 Bed hospital and 400 unitmedical arts building. This worldclass medical facility/complex will beconstructed at Fort Bonafacio Global City,Metro Manila.Services Provided: Mechanical, Electrical,Plumbing, Sanitary and Fire ProtectionEngineering.
16. NEW FACULTY OF MEDICINEUNIVERSITY OF HONG KONGMeinhardt is providing civil, structuraland geotechnical consulting engineeringservices for this project with 12-storylaboratory building including BioChemistry, Physiology, TraditionalChinese Medicine and Clinical ResearchDepartments.The 10-storey Nursing Studies buildingincludes library, lecture theatre, tutorialand community medicine areas.
17. ST. TERESA HOSPITAL, EAST WING EXTENSIONHONG KONG A new 300-bed extension (East Wing Building) including operating theatres, maternity wards and surgical wards, etc.
18. ST. TERESA HOSPITAL, EAST WING EXTENSIONHONG KONG
19. ST. TERESA HOSPITAL, EAST WING EXTENSION HONG KONG
20. POK OI HOSPITAL - REDEVELOPMENT & EXPANSIONHONG KONG The redevelopment of Pok Oi Hospital includes the demolition of the existing hospital in phases and construction of temporary buildings to maintain the daily operation of the hospital at a reduced scale until the target completion of the new HK$1,600M, 622 beds hospital complex in late 2005. Demolition and initial building works for temporary buildings, utilities diversion etc started in early June 2001. Construction of the new hospital complex was determined to be a one-phase construction to suit the expedited programme. The new hospital will serve as an acute hospital to support the population growth in the North-west NT district.
21. POK OI HOSPITAL - REDEVELOPMENT & EXPANSIONHONG KONG
22. TAI PO CONVALESCENT HOSPITAL AND INFIRMARY,HONG KONG Acting as K&N-PTP Ltd’s subconsultant for the consultancy services for the plumbing and drainage systems for this 1020 bed 5.13 hectares new hospital project.
23. CHESHIRE HOME NEW EXTENSIONCHUNG HOM KOK, HONG KONG Meinhardt is providing geotechnical, structural, mechanical and electrical services for this major upgrade to the existing 90 bed seniors home combined with a new 5 storey 150 bed annex comprises of full medical facilities, laundry, kitchen, canteen, etc. with a total area of 8,700m².
24. YAN CHAI HOSPITAL, HONG KONGADDITION & ALTERATION FOR EXISTING YAN CHAI HOSPITAL Meinhardt is provided mechanical and electrical services for the addition and alteration for the existing Yan Chai Hospital Block B (to cater for the additional 150 beds Infirmary Hospital in the Multi- Services Complex), including the upgrade of electricity supply, replacement of main switchboard, addition of continuous batch washing system, upgrade of kitchen, addition of cold room and cold body store and the refurbishment of Central Sterile Supply Department.
25. TWGHS JOCKEY CLUB REHABILITATION COMPLEXABERDEEN, HONG KONG This is the redevelopment of the 30- year old Aberdeen Rehabilitation Centre into the new TWGHs Jockey Club Rehabilitation Complex. It is the largest- scale rehabilitation services centre of its kind in Hong Kong. It consists of 5 main service blocks with a total floor area of nearly 40,000m². The complex offers different types of rehabilitation services for a total of 1,410 residential and day places including a sheltered workshop; 2 hostels for moderately mentally handicapped, 3 C&A houses for severely disabled; 5 day activity centres and 5 hostels for the severely mentally handicapped; 6 C&A homes and 2 homes for the aged blinds. The complex is fully air-conditioned and equipped with latest medical facilities, a hydrotherapy pool, arjo baths and a multi- purpose hall.
26. TWGHS JOCKEY CLUB REHABILITATION COMPLEXABERDEEN, HONG KONG
27. YAN CHAI HOSPITAL MUTLI-SERVICES COMPLEX, TWTL 368TSUEN WAN, HONG KONG Meinhardt provided mechanical and electrical services for this 13-storey multi-services complex (GFA 28,000m²) subvented by three Government Departments: Social Welfare Department (Early Education & Training Centre, Urban Hostel for Single Persons, Social Centre for the Elderly, Day Nursery, Day Creche, Home for the Aged Blind, Day Activity Centre for Mentally Handicapped, Hostel for Severely Mentally Handicapped Persons, Care and Attention Home, Department of Health (Nursing Home for the Elderly) and Hospital Authority (Infirmary Hospital – 150 beds).
28. TWGH’S WONG CHO TONG SOCIAL SERVICES BUILDING,SHEUNG SHING STREET, KOWLOON, HONG KONG Feasibility study for M&E services for a multi-service centre comprising 7 storey high C&A building, day care centre, hostel for mentally handicapped etc. Total GFA 9,260m².
29. TWGHS WU CHIANG WAI FONG CARE & ATTENTIONHOME, HONG KONG - LOT 152, SHUEN WAN, TAI PO This new development in Tai Po comprises 3 storey high care and attention home with 33 dormitory rooms, occupational therapy room, sick bay, exercise room, nurse duty room, office area, kitchen, laundry, dining activity room, club room, staff sleep-in room, M&E rooms etc. for 200 nos. of the elderly and general weak health persons aged 60 and over. The gross floor area is approximately 4,700m².
30. BERWICK COMMUNITY HOSPITAL AUSTRALIA
31. BERWICK COMMUNITY HOSPITALAUSTRALIA New 229 bed hospital development on Greenfield site incorporating; four operating theatres, emergency department, HDU (High dependency unit), paediatric Unit, aged care rehabilitation inpatient unit, day treatment centre and consulting suites.
32. ROYAL BRISBANE HOSPITAL – REDEVELOPMENTAUSTRALIA
33. ROYAL BRISBANE HOSPITAL – REDEVELOPMENT AUSTRALIA
34. ROYAL BRISBANE HOSPITAL – REDEVELOPMENT AUSTRALIA
35. ROYAL BRISBANE HOSPITAL – REDEVELOPMENTAUSTRALIA The redevelopment of the Royal Brisbane Hospital added 8 new Operation Theatres, Intensive Care Unit, Coronary Care Unit, Specialist Clinics and additional 340 beds. Meinhardt provided Building Services design and supervision for this project.
36. JOHN FLYNN CLINICAUSTRALIA The project comprises a 320-bed hospital, 10 OTs, ICU/CCU, Radiology Medical Centre (5 levels) and and an adjacent accommodation building. Services Provided: Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
37. ST. JOHN OF GODWARRNAMBOOL, AUSTRALIA Site redevelopment and new hospital complex incorporating wards, operating theatres, radiology, kitchens and laundry, together with commercial consulting suite development. Services Provided: Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
38. ROYAL CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL - EXTENSIONS & REDEVELOPMENTAUSTRALIA The project comprises extensions to a multi-storey medical block, 10 OTs, ICU/CCU, Special Care Nursery wards. Redevelopment was carried out for six Operating Theatres, the Intensive Care Unit, the Special Baby Unit, the Burns Unit, Specialist Clinics, the X-Ray Unit, Dispensary and 115 beds. Services Provided: Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
39. THE AVENUE HOSPITALWINDSOR, AUSTRALIA
40. THE AVENUE HOSPITALWINDSOR, AUSTRALIA The Avenue is a newly renovated, fully accredited advanced surgical facility. The Hospital provides 120 beds in designer decorated private rooms, 7 operating theatres, procedure and high dependency units. Services Provided: Civil & Structural Engineering
41. NORTHERN HOSPITALEPPING, AUSTRALIA Development of a new 250 bed Hospital providing integrated acute and sub- acute health services to a growing area in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs. Facilities include General Wards, Outpatients, Emergency, Psychiatric and Operating Theatres. The structure consists of a steel framed and reinforced, concrete single and two-storey building. Services Provided: Civil & Structural Engineering
42. LATROBE HOSPITALMORWELL, AUSTRALIA New 257 bed hospital comprising ward facility, operating theatres, psychiatric facilities as well as administrative functions in a 1 – 2 storey building. Major Civil Works comprised noise protection and access from the main Princess Highway near by. Services Provided: Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Fire Consultant Engineering Services
43. FRANKSTON HOSPITALVICTORIA, AUSTRALIA A two to five level extension to existing operational hospital incorporating new entry had to be designed within existing service and structural installations. Portion of the building includes extending above operating accommodation, and staging/ funding requirements dictates upper level development to lower level infill.
44. GOLD COAST HOSPITAL - REDEVELOPMENTQUEENSLANDL, AUSTRALIA The second stage of the redevelopment of the Gold Coast Hospital at Southport added 8 new Operation Theatres, an Intensive Care Unit, a Coronary Care Unit, Specialist Clinics and an additional 340 beds. Services Provided: Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
45. GOLD COAST HOSPITAL - NEW PSYCHIATRIC UNITAUSTRALIA Recently completed, the new Psychiatric Unit at the Gold Coast Hospital will provide psychiatric care to approximately 50 in-patients. The facility consists of two wards with associated recreational areas. Services Provided: Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
46. ST VINCENT’S HOSPITAL, BATHURSTVICTORIA, AUSTRALIA Extension of existing hospital, the projoect included a single storey partially suspended private hospital building, extension to the day surgery building, new paramedical building, new kitchen building and link ways and garages. Civil works related to roads, drainage and landscaping. Services Provided: Civil & Structural Engineering.
47. I.V.F. CLINIC, CLAYTONVICTORIA, AUSTRALIA New development. Meinhardt took over the project on the appointment of a builder and contractor, and administered successful completion.
48. RINGWOOD PRIVATE HOSPITALAUSTRALIA Extensions to 74-bed acute care hospital caring for the medical, surgical and oncology needs of patients in the rapidly growing eastern suburbs. Included new 25-bed purpose-built, state of the art Oncology Unit, administration buildings and 2 level adjacent car park Services Provided: Civil & Structural
49. AUSTIN HOSPITAL, SPINAL REHABILITATION FACILITYMELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA New development on the Royal Talbot site. The project includes long term accommodation, therapy, rehabilitation, pharmacy and administrative facilities, and also integration of a new entry in the existing Mellor building. Services Provided: Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
50. AUSTIN HOSPITAL, PROSTHETIC AND ORTHOTICWORKSHOP, AUSTRALIA New development on the Royal Talbot. The new workshop is a stand-alone facility, but will ultimately be integrated with the Spinal Rehabilitation Facility. Services Provided: Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
51. ST ANDREWS WAR MEMORIAL HOSPITAL - REDEVELOPMENTAUSTRALIA The project comprises the redevelopment of a major Cardiac Hospital in Brisbane. The project includes the provision of two Cardiac Operating Theatres and three general Operation Theatres, an Intensive Care unit, a Coronary Care unit and 115 additional beds. Services Provided: Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
52. ST ANDREWS WAR MEMORIAL HOSPITAL - REDEVELOPMENTAUSTRALIA
53. DANDENONG VALLEY PRIVATE HOSPITALVICTORIA, AUSTRALIA Establishment of a new 250 bed hospital on greenfield site involving the masterplanning of all site infrastructure and new buildings.
54. ST VINCENT’S HOSPITALMELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA The project comprises additions and alterations at various stages including the Private Hospital, medical research centre, immunology laboratory and alterations to the operating theatre. Services Provided : Civil & Structural Engineering
55. MEDICAL CITY OF DALLASTEXAS, USA8TH FLOOR RENOVATION This project consisted of the complete renovation of the 15,000 sq.ft. Eighth floor of the South Tower at Medical City of Dallas. The floor consisted of 24 patient rooms around the perimeter of the floor with a core area of Nursing and support. The renovation included total replacement of lighting and plumbing fixtures, as well as an upgrade to the power and HVAC systems.
56. UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL CENTER AT TYLEUSA ED RENOVATION, USA This project consisted of the approximately 7000 square foot expansion and renovation of the existing Emergency Department at the University of Texas Medical Center at Tyler. The expansion provided two major exam rooms, two isolation exam rooms, a new recovery area, and an Endoscopy suite. Meinhardt designed the addition of a new VAV air handling unit to serve the expansion portion of the project with hot water reheat VAV boxes, and the modification of ductwork and existing VAV boxes in the renovation area. Additional exhaust systems were provided to serve the isolation rooms. Medical gas piping was routed from existing lines to serve the new exam rooms. New lighting was provided throughout, and the power distribution system was expanded to encompass the new work.
57. UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICALCENTER AT TYLER USAAMBULATORY CARE CENTER RENOVATION This project consisted of the approximately 22,000 square foot finish-out of the Fourth Floor of the Ambulatory Care Center at the University of Texas Medical Center at Tyler. The space was designed to house Mammography and Women’s services. Meinhardt did the complete HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Fire Protection design for the floor. The HVAC system consisted of a new dual duct air handling unit with chilled water and heating water coils. All power and lighting for the finish- out was designed. The existing sprinkler system was modified to accommodate the new wall layout.
58. REGIONAL PLASTIC SURGERY ASSOCIATESRICHARDSON, TEXAS, USA Ambulatory Surgery Center and Medical Office Building. Meinhardt has provided mechanical and electrical design services for this new 8,000 square foot surgery center and 43,000 square foot shell medical office building.
59. CHILDREN’S MEDICAL CENTER OF DALLASUSA In Patient Radiology Expansion This project consisted of the renovation of approximately 6000 square feet of existing In-Patient Radiology space in the Children’s Medical Center of Dallas. An existing MRI suite was renovated, and new CT and CT/PET scan suites were added. The existing Angioplasty suite was relocated, with the vacated space becoming shell space for a future 3 Tesla MRI. Meinhardt provided all HVAC, Plumbing, Power, Lighting, and Fire Protection design for this work. Out Patient Radiology Expansion This project consisted of the renovation of approximately 21,000 square feet of space in the Children’s Medical Center of Dallas Pavilion area. New MRI and CT scan suites were added to the existing space, as well as an Administration area, Staff Lockers and Toilets, and an expanded support space. Meinhardt provided all HVAC, Plumbing, Power, Lighting, and Fire Protection design for this work.
60. BAYLOR MEDICAL PLAZAHEATH, TEXAS, USAAMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER AND MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING This project consisted of the MEP design for a new 34,000 sq.ft., two story, Ambulatory Surgery Center in Heath, TX. The facility included three operating rooms, patient recovery, and nursing areas, as well as shell space for future medical office tenants. The mechanical system consisted of two DX packaged rooftop units to serve the shell space, and a rooftop unit with chilled water coil and associated air cooled chiller to serve the Surgery Center. A 125 KW diesel emergency generator was provided to serve the facility. Power distribution and lighting systems were designed, as well as a complete fire alarm and nurse call system.
61. GRAPEVINE LONG TERM ACUTE CARE HOSPITALGRAPEVINE, TEXAS , USA Meinhardt has been hired to provide mechanical and electrical design services for this new 60 bed acute care hospital in Grapevine, Texas.
62. BASTROP REGIONAL HOSPITALBASTROP, TEXAS, USA Meinhardt has been hired to provide mechanical and electrical design services for this new 60,000 square foot hospital facility in Bastrop, Texas.
63. BAYLOR UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTERDALLAS, TEXAS, USAHUMIDIFICATION/DEHUMIDIFICATION UPGRADE This project consisted of adding humidification and dehumidification equipment to five air handling units at the Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. The five air handling units serve 42 operating rooms in the hospital, and were unable to maintain the humidity levels within the Texas Department of Health required range of 30 to 60 percent relative humidity. The humidity was too low in the winter and too high in the summer. To correct the problem, we added steam-to- steam humidifiers and desiccant wheel dehumidifying pretreat units at each existing air handling unit.
64. NORTH TEXAS HOSPITALDENTON, TEXAS, USA North Texas Hospital located on Mayhill Road near I-35E in Denton, Texas and is being built for The Cirrus Group. This project is deemed a short stay facility. It is single story 60,000 square feet with 6 new plus 4 future operating rooms, 16 patient rooms, recovery, pre-op, and all of the required support areas. Also, included in the hospital is a radiology department complete with MRI, CT, and RF machines as well as patient diagnostic rooms. To keep cost down, the mechanical design is implementing Direct Expansion Air Cooled Rooftop units. There are five total, with the two serving the surgical suite being custom units to handle low temperature and humidity requirements in the Operating Rooms. The architect for the shell building is GSR-Andrade Architects and the hospital architect is Curtis Group Architects. Both out of Dallas, Texas.
65. DENTON MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDINGDENTON, TEXAS, USA Denton Medical Office Building located on Mayhill Road near I-35E in Denton, Texas and is being built for The Cirrus Group. This project is being built for doctors who will work out of the North Texas Hospital next door. It is a two story 45,000 square feet facility. The master planning for this site includes four future buildings, one of which will house a Women’s OB/GYN facility. The architect for the building is GSR-Andrade Architects out of Dallas, Texas.
66. DENTON MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDINGDENTON, TEXAS, USA Legacy Heart Center located on Preston Road near Tennison Parkway in Plano, Texas is being built for a team of cardiologists who currently do business in the Plano area and desire a state of the art facility in which to practice. It is a single story 40,000 square feet equipped with patient exam areas and diagnostics center. The architect for the building is Curtis Group Architects out of Dallas, Texas.
67. CONTACTBahrain DubaiP O Box 21277 P O Box 3834912th Floor, GB Corp Tower Gold & Diamond Park, Bldg 4Bahrain Financial Harbour Unit 130, Sheikh Zayed RoadManama, Bahrain Dubai, UAET: +973 1715 1888 T: +971 04 3416686F: +973 1715 1899 E: email@example.comE: firstname.lastname@example.org QatarRiyadh P O Box 24431P O Box 300511 12th Floor, Amwal Tower7th Floor, North Tower, Faisal Foundation WestbayOlaya, Riyadh 11372 Doha, QatarKingdom of Saudi Arabia T: +974 411 7840T: +966 506 293 561 E: email@example.comE: firstname.lastname@example.org KuwaitJeddah P O Box 5094, Salmia 22061P O Box 8870 19th Floor, Marzouq TowerOffice 910 B, Bin Homran Center Abu Baker Street, QibllaThalia Street, Jeddah 21492 Kuwait City, KuwaitKingdom of Saudi Arabia T: +965 22471661T: +966 555 600538 F: +965 22472112E: email@example.com E: firstname.lastname@example.orgAbu Dhabi SingaporeAl Niyadi Building 168 Jalan Bukit MerahUnit 603, Delma St, Sector 16 #09-01 Surbana OneAirport Road Singapore 150168Abu Dhabi, UAE T: +65 6273 5255T: +971 50 451 1826 F: +65 6274 0788E: email@example.com