3. Brush your teeth twice a day with a
toothbrush and toothpaste.
Brush up and down and in a circular
motion, not side to side.
4. Change your toothbrush when it gets
5. Use dental floss every day.
Flossing fights bad breath
and protects your teeth
6. Use mouth wash.
A cavity is
hole in your
It can be
8. Get a dental cleaning every year.
9. If you don’t brush, you will get tartar.
10. If you have crooked teeth, you may
want to get braces.
If your tooth hurts, you
have a toothache.
12. Use a tongue scraper
bacteria off of
It can cause
13. Drilling a cavity
• Who should we see if we have a toothache?
• How often should we get our teeth cleaned?
• How often should we brush our teeth?
• What does a tongue scraper do?
• What helps us clean between our teeth?
• What liquid can clean our mouth?
• What should we get if our teeth are crooked?