Drinking cool water can help you lose
• It makes you feel full, so you don’t eat as
• Cold water burns calories.
Alcohol will make you dehydrated.
That is what gives you a hangover.
Symptoms of mild dehydration
(2% loss of fluids)
• Thirst (with caveats as above)
• Reduced Appetite (often despite a lengthy period
• Skin Flushing (especially face and neck)
• Dark Colored Urine (may be confused by
supplement use or some foods)
• Dry Mouth (and difficulty producing saliva)
• Mild headache
can cause kidney
These can be VERY
painful when they
• 1. Fatigue, Energy Loss.
• 2. Constipation
• 3. Digestive Disorders: Not enough digestive juices.
• 4. High and Low Blood Pressure: The body’s blood volume is not enough to
completely fill the entire set of arteries, veins, and capillaries.
• 5. Gastritis, Stomach Ulcers: To protect its mucous membranes from being
destroyed by the acidic digestive fluid it produces, the stomach secretes a layer of
• 6. Respiratory Troubles
• 7. Acid-Alkaline Imbalance: Dehydration activates an enzymatic slowdown
• 8. Excess Weight and Obesity: We may overeat because we crave foods rich in
water. Thirst is often confused with hunger.
• 9. Eczema: Your body needs enough moisture to sweat 20 to 24 ounces of water,
the amount necessary to dilute toxins so they do not irritate the skin.
• 10. Cholesterol
• 11. Urinary Infections
• 12. Premature Aging
• Have you ever been dehydrated before?
• What is one thing that can happen if you are
• What are two causes of dehydration?
• What color should your urine be?
• How much water should you drink everyday?