UAE Weather Update - 11-13 Dec 2009
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Like this? Share it with your network

Share
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Be the first to comment
    Be the first to like this
No Downloads

Views

Total Views
226
On Slideshare
226
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0

Actions

Shares
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0

Embeds 0

No embeds

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
    No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Abu Dhabi: 40% chance of rain on Sat.12h and Sun 13 th Average Temp: Low: 19 ° C High:25°C Friday : Sunny/Cloudy / few showers late night. Sat: Partly sunny/cloudy/ few showers early evening all day. Sun: Cloudy and periods of rain in the morning, at night few showers with thunderstorms expected. Al Ain: 30% chance of rain on Sat.12th and Sun 13 th Average Temp: Low: 17°C High:24°C Friday: Sunny/cloudy in the morning. Sat & Sun : Cloudy with showers in spots Habshan: 20% chance of rain on Sun 13 th Dec. Average Temp: Low: 22°C High:26° Friday & Sat: Sunny / Cloudy/ skies. Sunday: few showers Ruwais: 40% chance of rain on Sat 13 th Dec. Average Temp: Low: 20°C High:23°C Friday night few showers Sat: Cloudy Sun: Rain and drizzle in the morning Dubai: 60% chance of Heavy rain on Sat 12 th / 13 th Dec. & Sun 30% chance of T-storm Average temp: Low: 19°C High:24°C Friday Cloudy, Sat: Partly sunny morning rain expected after 4pm to Sunday. Ras Al Khaimah: 40%-60% chance of rain on Sat 12 th Dec. Sun 40% chance of T-storm Temp: Average Low: 14°C High:27°C Friday: Cloudy. Sat & Sun: Humid with rain Fujairah: 40%-60% chance of rain on Sat 12 th & Sun 13 th . On 14 th Mon 30% chance of T-storm. Temp: Average Low: 19°C High:27°C From Friday – Monday: Occasional rain, and chance of thunderstorms. UAE – Weather Issued: 10 th December ‘09 Friday 11 th – Sunday 13 th Dec 09 Source: Info. accumulated from several online weather sites Compliment from: points2deliver Dubai Travel UAE Guide
  • 2.
    • Weather Summary:
    • 11 th Dec. Friday in most part of the country will be partly sunny / cloudy, windy in Abu Dhabi.
    • 11 th Dec. evening / late showers / drizzle expected
    • Saturday 12 th Dec. predicted to be cloudy / showers around the country. Heavy rain expected in Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah & Fujairah.
    • Spots showers will continue to 13 th Sunday Morning with a chance of thunderstorms.
    • Precautions & Suggestions:
    • Avoid outdoor activities at sea and inland during thunderstorms or windy day.
    • Drive Carefully during the wet weather.
    • For those coming back to Abu Dhabi on Saturday after the weekend break should avoid travelling after 5pm if coming from Dubai, Fujairah or Ras Al Khaimah as heavy rain expected to hit those cities on Saturday.
    • If not rain heavily, enjoy and have fun in the rain, as you all know this part of the world rain last few minutes only.
    UAE – Weather Friday 11 th – Sunday 13 th Dec 09 Dubai Travel UAE Guide
  • 3. UAE Weather Photos – points2deliver Cloudy Afternoon Skies Abu Dhabi Dubai Travel UAE Guide
  • 4. UAE Weather Photos – points2deliver Cloudy Evening Skies Abu Dhabi Dubai Dubai Travel UAE Guide
  • 5. Weather quote: Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.  ~Author Unknown We Wish You Enjoyable & A Safe Weekend Hassan Al Jabry points2deliver [email_address] Note: Weather predictions are made possible using the best technology available today, but still un-expected “freak weather” sometimes may occur which happen very rare. So be ready and do not blame the weather man. www.dubai-travel-uae-guide.com UAE - Weather Link: Dubai Travel UAE Guide