Transcript of "Jakarta Banteng Rugby Club Sponsorship prospectus 2012_2013"
Rugby has never been as popular as it is today. It was announced, that the summer Olympics in 2016, Rugby Sevens will make its Olympic Debut. Rugby sevens is one of the modified version of the game which features 7 players a side instead of the traditionally 15. Persatuan Rugby Union Indonesia (PRUI) was formed in May 2004 and has since been a Full Member of the Asian Rugby Football Union (ARFU) in 2005 & an Associate Member of the International Rugby Board (IRB) in 2008. In Indonesia, rugby is currently played by 16 teams spread across 12 provinces in the Indonesian archipelago and continue to grow exponentially with more than 700 Indonesians currently involved in the Game. Indonesian rugby is represented on the international playing field by 3 national teams: Men’s National 15’s (Rhinos), Men’s National 7’s (Harimau), and the Women’s National 7’s (Cendrawasih).
Founded in 2004, the Jakarta Banteng Rugby Club (JBRC) is the rugby pioneer in Jakarta and have quickly become a rugby icon across the nation. JBRC has seen great success in recent years as we are the defending Rugby 7’s National Champs since its inaugural competition in 2010. JBRC competes in local tournaments across Indonesia and a considerable number of our players have been consistently been selected for the Indonesian National Teams. We are currently over 70 members strong with members ranging from 15 to 40 years old coming from a wide variety of backgrounds. JBRC is also actively promoting rugby in Jakarta as we become more committed to the development of rugby mostly by introducing rugby and organizing rugby events for high school rugby clubs and players throughout the Jakarta region.
Our aim is to promote rugby by creating a safe and fun environment in playing rugby for all ages and genders. We aim to be recognized as the leading club in Indonesia and we will strive for excellence not only on the pitch but also through our coaching, volunteering, involvement with schools and reaching out to the local community.
Chairman/Treasury: Marco Sebastian Vice-Chairman: Agustian Team Managers: Tito Vau & Darius Sadeli Training & Development Captains: Teguh Setiawan & Yudha Ramon Social & Marketing Managers: Romario Risakotta & Ari Uda Pramono Grassroot Development Manager : Fikri Al-Azhar Head Coach: James Johnston
PT BRITMINDO Medikaloka Health Care Center LAING O’ROURKE PT Leighton Contractors Indonesia PT ODG Wormald Indonesia PT United Tractors PT SSB Reman Batula Food & Fun Resto Body Balance Fitness & Gym
Trans TV – Gaul Bareng Bule MNC TV Global TV O Channel – Jali-Jali Show AnTeve Sports Indopos Newspaper Seputar Indonesia Newspaper Jakarta Post Jakarta Java Kini Bola OB Magazine FHM Indonesia Maxim Tempo Magazine Esquire Men’s Fitness
Facebook: Jakarta Banteng Rugby Club • Fans: 1,542 Twitter: @JakartaRugby • Followers: 576 Website: • www.jakartabanteng.com
September 2012: Jakarta Banteng Annual High School Sevens tournament October 2012: Annual Bali Rugby 7s Tournament (KEJURNAS RUGBY) November 2012: Annual Jakarta Rugby 7s Tournament March – June 2013 : Jakarta Rugby Series April 2013: Tour to Bandung 7 May 2013: Jakarta 10s Annual Rugby Tournament July 2013: Banteng Internal sevens : Craig Senger Cup August 2013: host friendly game against Royal Selangor Club, Malaysia August 2013: Annual friendly game against Jakarta Japanese Rugby Team (JJRG) – commemorating IND – JPN Friendship
• Brand exposure and awareness on a national platform• Become part of large and fast growing rugby community• Advertising opportunities on club websites, apparels, banners, social events• Be a part of Rugby development throughout Jakarta and Indonesia• SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL RUGBY CLUB!
• Our special effort will go towards grass roots rugby which focuses in providing the opportunity for children to learn, play and enjoy the game.• Our target this year will to start offering rugby as an extracurricular sports in high schools in the greater Jakarta region.• Our IRB-qualified coaches are willing to coach for the development of grass roots rugby• Grass roots sponsorship will be reserve exclusively for rugby development outside JBRC• Sponsorship funds will be utilize to compensate coaches, training balls, kits, as well as to fund high- school tournaments during the year.
• Platinum = Rp.150.000.000,-• Gold = Rp.100.000.000,-• Silver = Rp.50.000.000,-• In-Kind Support = apparels, therapists, health club memberships, beverages, meals
• Company Name and Logo across the chest of the Jakarta Banteng’s 2012-2013 playing jersey• Company Name and Logo on all official merchandise and souvenirs• Access to 1st XV players for marketing activities• Logo and links on Jakarta Banteng’s website• Exposure on all High School events held or coach by JBRC• Company logo on banners, posters, flyers, and other promotional tools relating to JBRC 2012- 2013 Season.
• Company Name and Logo across the back of the Jakarta Banteng’s 2012-2013 playing jersey• Company Name and Logo on all official merchandise and souvenirs• Access to 1st XV players for marketing activities• Logo and links on Jakarta Banteng’s website• Exposure on all High School events held or coach by JBRC• Company logo on banners, posters, flyers, and other promotional tools relating to JBRC 2012- 2013 Season.
• Company Name and Logo on the sleeve of the Jakarta Banteng’s 2012-2013 playing jersey• Company Name and Logo on all official merchandise and souvenirs• Logo and links o Jakarta Banteng’s website• Exposure on all High School events held or coach by JBRC• Company logo on banners, posters, flyers, and other promotional tools relating to JBRC 2012- 2013 Season.
• We also look for in-kind support in the likes of Apparels Physiotherapy sessions Medical kits Health Club Memberships Beverages & Meals Hotels & Accomodations Transportations• Logo and links at Jakarta Banteng’s website• Company logo on banners, posters, flyers, and other promotional tools relating to JBRC 2012-2013 Season.
• Grass roots tournament naming rights (gold membership)• Company Name and Logo on all official merchandise and souvenirs relating to grass roots• Logo and links on the grass roots sections of Jakarta Banteng’s website• Company logo on banners, posters, flyers, and other promotional tools relating to grass roots events & tournaments.
If you would like to discuss this sponsorship proposal in moredetail please contact: Marco Sebastian • firstname.lastname@example.org • 0816770509 Fikri Al-Azhar • email@example.com • 081317623566 Darius Sadeli • firstname.lastname@example.org • 081511733077
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.