Creating a Group
• Navigate to the “Groups” link on the left side of your page, and click on the “Create a Group”
• Upload a logo, choose name and enter supporting details such as description, summary and
website link; Create a direct link between LinkedIn and your business. A link published on
your business web that leads to LinkedIn is optional as well, but choose rather one of the
two options due to a negatively result in search engine rank.
• If you already have a list of members that should be in your group, you can “pre-approve”
them, so that when they request to join the group they will be automatically accepted.
! Pre-approve your invites before sending invitations
This application allows you to present documents such as:
• share presentations & documents with your LinkedIn network
• upload portfolios, resume, conference talks, PDFs, marketing/sales presentations etc
• display them on your LinkedIn profile
• all formats supported: ppt, pps, pptx, odp, pdf, doc, docx, odt, Keynote, iWork pages
• embed YouTube video’s in presentations, add audio.
LinkedIn & Twitter
The application called Company Buzz lets you tap into the Twitter information flow to find relevant
trends and comments about your company.
A template can be created when sending a Message to your members. The following templates can
be created in the ‘manage group’ section:
• Request to join messages;
• Welcome messages;
• Decline messages;
• Decline and block messages.
Publish News & Events
1) Publish news and event in a document on LinkedIn
2) Create a link to Capgemini events & news page