1. OR… LISTEN TO THE RADIO, GET ON FACEBOOK, SEARCH THE INTERNET, ETC???
3. AND STRECH IT TO TAKE MAKE IT THIS:SOMETHINGLIKE THIS:
4. THINK ABOUT HOW WHAT SAYS EFFECTS HOW YOU REACT… AND EVERYONE ELSE AROUND YOU
6. In the article “People killing people on the news”: Young childrensdescriptions of frightening television news content. A survey was taken on 6 thgraders and the effect watchingthe news had on their everyday life. A qualitative analysis suggests that these children had vividmemories of the disturbing news contenteach one of them witnessed.
7. The article: “Delivering the scary news: Newspaper sourcing in a bioterrorism crisis.” focuses on:The risk of communication factors in newssourcing, again portraying the negatives of the media’s reaction disaster. This article gives a specific example referencing back to the 2001 Anthrax terrorist attack. These stories possessed a sense ofexaggerating, thus causing a more negative reaction by the public.
8. THISNEGATIVE EFFECT HAPPENS WITH MOST CASES!
9. THE NEGATIVITY AND EXAGGERATIONCOMING FROM GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA’SREACTION TO DISASTER EFFECTS US ALL!