2. • Who is gWave?
• Why should my business care about video?
• What’s the video buzz about?
• How to create a compelling story
• Busting down the myths!
3. • We are a multifaceted, driven and highly
motivated online marketing team.
• 10+ years of industry experience
• gWave will produce results for you and
What services & solutions
do we provide?
4. NEW MEDIA. NEW IDEAS.
• eb Design & Development
• ocial Media Marketing
• nline Media Buying
• arketing Analytics
• udio / Video / Podcasting
5. You can’t ignore the stats!
• 74 % of the total U.S. internet audience viewed videos in
the month of March 2008
• Online video viewership has increased 64% since 2007
• mericans are watching more videos on YouTube.com than
they are conducting searches on Google
• mericans watch more online videos daily than watch the
Super Bowl each year
SOURCE: Search Engine Watch, eMarketer
6. 1. Acquire new customers
2. Market your brand / brand awareness
5. Gain fans or followers
6. Get press online or offline
7. Solidify relationships with existing advocates
7. 1. Moms with babies
2. Twitter influencers
3. Technology entrepreneurs
4. Enterprising students
8. • Interviews – interview someone who can
enhance your vision
• Webinars – make a video with step-by-step
• Demos – Do what your are trying to teach for a
hands on experience
Jump start fun & organic conversations. Is it real?
9. Myth #1 Video marketing is expensive
• The investment you make (time/money) is made up in
the online exposure
• It’s free to publish to sites like Facebook, Twitter or
Myth #2 I need expensive equipment to make a video
• HD not required for Internet
• A simple webcam is suitable
• A video can easily be made for free
• Widescreen (16:9) is a good idea
10. Myth #3 I need to be a professional to make a video
• Being yourself behind the camera is often the most
• Online tutorials can teach you how to use a simple
• Live videos don’t always require editing
11. Education & Knowledge Sharing
• Video Blogs/Talking head
• Interviews / Testimonials
• How to’s
• Live Event Streaming
12. Branded Entertainment
• Potential viral
• Online Ad placement
13. • Short is sweet – NO LONGER THAN 3 MINS
• Focus on first 10 seconds
• Camera shy? Try screen recording
• Be yourself, outline not script
• CALL TO ACTION AT THE END
• Backlight or window backgrounds
• Tile floors or empty rooms (echo!)
15. • Comment Sheets
• February Promo
• Welcome Bekah