How MP3 Music Files Work
*MP3 music files
*How to Convert to the MP3
*Problems of MP3 files
*Download MP3 files
MP3 music files
● MP3 file is one of the most popular ways to distribute music on
● MP3 is Compression file.
○ So If you convert CD's music into MP3,
■ You can keep sound high-quality.
■ You can filesize very small.
● Kind of MP3 format:
■ MP3PRO, MP3 Surround, mp3HD...etc.
How to Convert to the MP3
The music from the CD has to be converted to the MP3 format
so that it can be posted on the Internet.
Typical way to convert the music is to use a ripper -a piece of
software that takes the music from the CD and converts it to MP3
The software uses special algorithms that shrink the size is
under 3MB and still maintains high quality.
(But ,In earlier kinds of PC music formats, those files would be
20MB and more.)
This mix of small size and high quality is what sets the MP3
standard apart from other Internet music formats.
Quoted Image By:http://futuremix.org/2007/09/ipod-touch
Problems of MP3 files
● MP3 files are be able to violate an artist's copyright.
● MP3 files can be created and posted without an
● MP3 files may not include copyright information.
● MP3 files can be transferred from a computer to a
portable MP3 player and a memory card easily.
Download MP3 files
When you want to download the MP3 file posted to
the Internet where people can download, you visit
the website and download the file to your computer.
After the downloading, you can play MP3 file with a
special piece of software or a MP3 player.