Great, your nonprofit is on Facebook and Twitter now, but what are you going to say to your followers to keep them engaged? Join us for this free, interactive webinar to learn how to discover, organize, and distribute compelling online content.
In this webinar, participants will:
· Gain practical tips and content curation resources to help you carve the time out of your busy schedule and establish your organization as a thought leader in its field, creating credibility and building your social media follower base.
· Understand how to engage your social media followers, and convert their attention into support for your nonprofit.
· Get turned onto free tools and platforms that can help you identify and share killer content in no time, and harness the potential of social media to engage your most important supporters and allies in valuable conversations.
This webinar is co-presented by Ritu Sharma and Arabella Santiago.
Ritu Sharma is the Co-Founder & Executive Director of Social Media for Nonprofits, the only conference series in the country devoted to social media for social good. She is a public speaker, consultant, and event planner and heads up programming, marketing, and event logistics for the series. Previously, she produced the North American Social Media Marketing & Monitoring conference series for Our Social Times. Before that, she started a web development and social media business, which leveraged an international team across India, Romania, and the US.
A journalist at heart, Arabella Santiago believes in the power of producing authentic content to develop, strengthen and market a brand. Currently, Arabella is the Director of Marketing and Communications at Scoop.it, a social media publishing platform that allows users to express themselves on topics that matter through idea discovery, content curation and social sharing. Prior to joining Scoop.it, she was the Executive Director of Techweek 2012 Chicago, the largest technology conference in the Midwest with over 5,000 participants. For four years, Arabella ran MediaGuns, Inc., web production company that served businesses, nonprofit organizations and events including The Women's Conference, then led by former California First Lady Maria Shriver. She began her career as a newspaper reporter and has continued to build on her journalism skills. Arabella has interviewed hundreds of leaders, visionaries and celebrities including Richard Branson, Craig Newmark and startup founders Leah Busque and Travis Kalanick.
This webinar is brought to you in partnership with:
- GuideStar USA, the leader in nonprofit information. Find out more about GuideStar's previous and upcoming webinars here: http://www.guidestar.org/rxg/news/webinars/index.aspx
- Foundation Center, the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Learn more about the Foundation Center by visiting foundationcenter.org.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.