Be the first to like this
A FASTEST WAY TO EARN EXTRA CASH
If you're in a money crunch (and who isn't?), you can do one of two things: Sulk or go out and earn some extra dough. We vote for the second. Here, inventive ways to line your purse with a little more green.
The fastest way to earn extra cash tips are
1. Sell stuff on eBay. Clothes, exercise gear, books, housewares — anything you've got lying around that's in decent shape can be put up for sale on eBay or another Internet auction site such as craigslist.org. Post decent digital photos of your items so browsers can really see what you're pawning off; credibility is key to making a sale. Also, ask that the buyer pay the shipping charges, not you.
2. Tutor struggling students. If you have strong writing or math skills (and the grades/résumé to prove it), check in with schools and learning centers and offer yourself up as a tutor. If you're a college student or recent grad living near a university, contact the academic department of the subject you excel in and see if they're looking for tutors.
4. Sign up with a temp agency. Even in tough times, temp agencies still have openings for office work or retail help during evenings and weekends, so you can work a regular job yet take on the occasional shift elsewhere. Yeah, it's not the ideal way to spend a Saturday, but you can rack up at least a Rs. 3000 for a day's work.
5. Hold a mega-garage sale with friends. There's strength and money in numbers. Combining lots of items for a blow-out rummage or stoop sale will bring in more crowds (and cash) than if you sat in your driveway with just your own wares.
9. Sign on with a catering company. Caterers have huge turnover and always need to recruit new reliable, presentable employees to work weekend weddings and parties as waiters, bartenders, and hostesses. You'll earn about Rs.1500 on a day.