Carlos Carvalho nº 5
Hugo Ferreira nº 10
• What is IPAD
• Input and Output
• iPad apllications
• The iPad is a tablet computer developed by Apple
• Announced on January 27, 2010, it is similar in
functionality to the iPhone and iPod
touch, running the same operating system and
almost all of the same applications
Input and Output
• The iPad has a fairly minimalist selection of
external ports and it only has a dock connector
for general input and output and a 3.5mm
headphone jack for plugging in headphones to
listen to audio.
• It also has a speaker and a microphone.
• To control the iPad and the software it runs you
mostly use the multi-touch touchscreen display.
• The iPad also has external buttons for
sleep, mute and controlling the volume as well as
a button to return to the home screen.
• It also has an Accelerometer(for motion
sensitivity) and a digital magnetic compass.
• App Store
• Home Screen
• Spotlight Search
• We liked to make this work, because now we
know more about apple, and about their new