3. THE SILENCE WAS SO PROFOUND THAT ONE COULD HEAR THEIR CONVERSATION.
4. THE FIRST CANDLE SAID: "I AM PEACE! BUT NOBODY CAN KEEP ME LIT. I THINK I AM GOING TO FADE AWAY" Its flame diminished rapidly and disappeared completely.
5. THE SECOND CANDLE SAID: "I AM FAITH! FROM NOW ON I AM NO LONGER ESSENTIAL, IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE THAT I STAY LIT ANY LONGER." The candle stopped talking, a breeze blew over it and made it disappear.
6. SAD, THE THIRD CANDLE SPOKE: "I AM LOVE! I DON’T HAVE THE STRENGTH TO STAY LIT, PEOPLE HAVE ABANDONED ME AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT I AM. THEY EVEN FORGET TO LOVE THOSE WHO ARE CLOSE TO THEM." Without waiting any longer, it disappeared.
7. SUDDENLY... A CHILD COMES IN AND SEES THE THREE CANDLES UNLIT. "WHY ARE YOU UNLIT? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN LIT UNTIL THE END." Saying this, the child started to cry.
8. THEN THE FOURTH CANDLE SPOKE: "DON’T BE AFRAID, AS LONG AS I HAVE MY FLAME WE WILL BE ABLE TO LIGHT THE OTHER CANDLES, I AM HOPE!"
9. WITH BRIGHT EYES, THE CHILD TOOK THE CANDLE OF HOPE AND LIT THE OTHER CANDLES.
10. May the candle of Hope always stay lit inside you during the year 2010!
11. ...and may everyone be the tool that this child needs to maintain Hope, Faith, Peace and Love !!!