1. www.studentyogi.com www.studentyogi.com
Code No: RAR05322301
III B.Tech II Semester Supplimentary Examinations, Aug/Sep 2008
ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES IN BIO TECHNOLOGY
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. Explain the following terms associated with Fluorescent Microscope.
(a) Barrier lter
(b) Heat lter
(d) Exciter lter. [4+4+4+4]
2. What is the di erence between a TEM and a SEM? 
3. How is blo od sugar measured? 
4. What are the factors a ecting electrophoretic mobility of any molecule? 
5. Explain the basic principle behind all forms of Chromatography 
6. How is PCR used to sequence DNA? 
7. Write short notes on
(a) Rocket Immunoelectroforesis
(b) Radial Immunoassays.
(a) Substrate uptake in absence of product formation.
(b) Substrate uptake with product formation. [8+8]
1 of 1