1. How to use the XP Upload Utility
Step 1 - Get the installer
Click here to get the installer. When the dialog above appears, click Open.
(If you're using Firefox or Mozilla, you'll need to [ Right-Click --> Save as ] that link.)
2. Step 2 - Install
When the dialog above appears, click Yes.
Step 3 - Installation complete
3. Step 4 - Upload some photos
Find the photos you want to upload, then choose Publish the selected items to the web
from the task pane.
4. Step 5 - The publishing wizard
5. Step 6 - Confirm your selection
Make sure you've selected the photos you want to upload, then click Next.
6. Step 7 - Choose a service
Friendster should appear in the list of service providers - select it then click Next.