Social Networking and the Employment Relationship …
Social Networking and the Employment Relationship
One-day conference: 3rd March 2010, Central London
· How you use social media – your internal social media network
· The benefits of social media
· Key learnings: What has gone wrong? How have you rectified the problems?
· How do you monitor employee use of social media?
· Your policy/guidelines – discussion and how are these enforced?
IBM Case Study: "Guiding Your Organization Through The Social Media Landscape”
- IBM Social engagement strategy
- how we have addressed social media governance from both an internal and external perspective at IBM.
-insights on IBM’s social computing guidelines
- Education on how IBMers can successfully leverage social technologies for improved business results.
- Best practices example