Be the first to like this
Enterprise Social Computing is all the rage in the world of intranets and portals. The rise of blogs and wikis on the Web has prompted governments across the globe to put these and other social tools to use behind the firewall.
• To harness, capture, and learn from the knowledge of its employees…especially those who will be retiring soon.
• Improve policy outcomes
• More efficient use of government information
• Streamline internal operations
• Attract top talent
• Greater transparency through information dissemination
Imagine if social networking tools like blogs and wikis could be used as a means of interaction by the federal government bodies. Governments could interact to a far greater extent with citizens as well as with internal and external resources.
Shannon Ryan, President and CEO of non-linear creations, who has cemented his position in an international network of internet authorities, and is a regular and reliable source of information for the media about web strategy, execution and metrics, will demystify the concepts surrounding social computing.
The presentation will:
1. Give the broader market context for the rise and popularity of social computing.
2. Show you how you can benefit from social computing in your space.
3. Give a real “how to start” road map for building the framework to benefit from social networking.
4. Provide some lessons learned already from clients in this new fast moving space.