Some facts about Estonia
• Capital - Tallinn
• National language - Estonian
• Population – 1, 3 mln people (2008): Estonians 68,8%; Russians 25,6%; other 5,6%
• Independence – 24th February 1918
• European Union – 1st May 2004
• Skype and mobile parking were invented by Estonians
• One of the first countries to develop e-state and e-government
• One of the most innovative and IT developed countries in Europe
• Tallinn is the European Cultural Capital in 2011
• To get to know more about Estonia visit:
- AIESEC Estonia wiki: http://myaiesec.net/content/viewwiki.do?contentid=10024733
- Estonia in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia
- Estonia in YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsYZXyTv5xs,
Company – MarkIT
Name – MarkIT
Web-page - http://www.markit.eu/ee/en
MarkIT is dedicated to provide IT purchasing services to
international customers who have distributed operations, high IT
needs and centralized purchasing and/or IT
In the coming years MarkIT will expand their core
services into 4‐5 new countries per year, pan‐
European coverage will be achieved by 2011
MarkIT is looking for you
• If you have marketing and business administration background
• If you are fluent in English speaker with good Danish,
Norwegian or Swedish and Spanish or Italian
• If you are up to challenges and are proactive
MarkIT operates in many EU countries: Sweden, Denmark,
Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech
Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, UK, Ireland,
France, Spain and Portugal.
Company HQ and development center
are located in Tallinn, Estonia.
MarkIT is looking for
backoffice customer support
who will be helping the company to expand to new
TN form ID: TN-In-EE-TL-2009-1278
• Assist Country Managers in their everyday work (remotely via telephone,
• Take care of backoffice work of the assigned countries – communication
with customers, wholesalers, web programming team
• Checking accounts receivables and work on collection.
• Organize logistics.
• Help Country Managers with local marketing
• Help Country Managers to set up customer
meetings in their countries.
• Co-ordinate A-customers recruitment actions
Introductory Manag. / Business Admin.
Good Danish, Norwegian or Swedish
Client Servicing Skills
Marketing / Selling skills
Starting date: 01.07.2010
Ending date: 01.04.2011
Salary: 680 USD
MarkIT offers YOU
• YOU will get intensive training upon arrival.
• YOU will leave Estonia with a firm knowledge how to run a hi-tech company
subsidiary in his or her home country.
• YOU will be involved in all aspects of everyday business and will not focus only on
• YOU will run backoffice work for numerous
• YOU will have a job which involves work in many different areas
as support, sales, marketing and finances. Most tasks are handled centrally
Deadline for application is 19th of June!
For further information contact:
email@example.com, AIESEC Tallinn, TN manager
Send your EP form, Acceptance Note and CV!