MyAIESEC.net for Leaders Using MyAIESEC.net to Lead Exchange Growth
Do you want to know how to lead exchange growth using MyAIESEC.net? What can you find here? Exchange Goal setting on MyAIESEC.net 1 3 Exchange Process Implementation & Efficiency 4 Administration on MyAIESEC.net Cool stuffs you can do as a leader managing exchange growth on MyAIESEC.net! Exchange Tracking on MyAIESEC.net 2
You will have clear exchange goals (Ra-Ma-Re) and an overview of your exchange pipeline
You have a thorough understanding of how to manage the exchange process on MyAIESEC.net and can support your members education
You can track your goals on a regular basis and monitor your growth
You know cool tips & tricks of managing exchange on MyAIESEC.net
Your “Leadership Role” for Exchange Growth Set Clear Exchange Goals Track Exchange Pipeline Educate members on process implementation Role as an Administrator Use MyAIESEC.net to communicate effectively Lead Exchange Growth! Build your personal network! Develop important skills!
Do you want to know how to lead exchange growth using MyAIESEC.net? What can you find here? Exchange Goal setting on MyAIESEC.net 1 Have an Annual Exchange Goal Check Past Performance trends by Month Adjust monthly goals based on Ambition
Note down the same for TN Realizations & EP Realizations 2008 Split your 2009 goal into TN and EP based on % TN & % EP contribution to Total 2008 Realizations
Calculating the TN and EP Goals for 2009 Total 2008 = 78 TN 2008 = 54 EP 2008 = 24 100% 69% 31% Goal 2009 = 120 TN 2009 = 69% of 120 EP 2009 = 31% of 120 120 Total 83 TN 37 EP YOU’RE A STAR!
2. Break down your TN and EP Goals by Month Feb 2008 TN Contribution = 4% of total Feb 2009 TN Goal = 4% of Total TN Goal 2009 = 4% of 83 Feb 2009 TN Goal = 4 TN Realizations! Do the same for all months on TN and EP side! Add to get Total Monthly goals for 2009!
Send your LCs a weekly update on the realizations, matches online and available forms
Create a reward and recognition system for your LCs based on ranking
Outline simple actions/next steps based on the current performance
2. Overall Exchange tracking using “GN/Country/LC Data”
2. Overall Exchange tracking using “GN/Country/LC Data” Track on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis Compare to goals & take needed action to bridge the gap!
3. Overall Exchange Tracking using “Make your own Report”
3. Overall Exchange Tracking using “Make your own Report” You can generate a customized report for your Country/LC You can Export the report to “CSV” format which you can then save as Excel You can plan your next quarter activity based on these reports
DAILY TRACKING will make you disciplined in managing the growth of your LC/Country!
Are you an MCP or LCP? Do you want to know what the CEO’s role is in tracking? Click here!
Click here for a detailed presentation on boosting exchange performance through MyAIESEC.net
Do you want to know how to lead exchange growth using MyAIESEC.net? What can you find here? Exchange Process Management & Efficiency 3 Exchange Process Management Efficiency/Performance Indicators Cool Stuffs!
Update the status of the form as soon as there is a change
Reject the forms that are not being matched – Choose a reason for rejection (New feature!)
Make sure all your forms have the required details
MORE COOL STUFFS! Promote your country on MyAIESEC.net to MATCH faster! Use Statistics to TRACK your exchange goals and pipeline for growth! Build your personal network through the NETWORKING function!
MyAIESEC.net if the lifeline of exchange management!