I introduced Nagios to an organisation in 2004 to track the availability of various servers and network resources. It has since grown into a system validity tool that takes the stress out of help desk. Using Python as a scripting language, I have created a suite of additional Nagios plugins that ensures:
* real-time entry of market rates
* end of day rate integrity
* common errors in manual spreadsheets
* success of backup processes
* validity conditions in MS SQL databases
* routine tracking of known chronic errors
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.