A Gourmet Recipe From Emily Pona
- Two slices of white bread
- Open jars of peanut butter and jam
- Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread with a knife
- Use spoon to get jam and spread it on the other slice of bread
- Put two slices together and cut sandwich in half
WHY USE STRAWBERRY JAM?
- 100 children and adults were surveyed to find out what goes best with peanut butter. 33 selected grape jelly, 11 honey, 46 strawberry, and 10 sliced bananas.
OCCASIONS FOR EATING PBJ’S
- Visits from persnickety grandchildren
ENJOY YOUR SANDWICH! WOW!