o Creative Services
o Global Presence
o Marketing Collateral & Examples
o Case Studies
Creative Services – What we offer
• Localisation, design & prepress solutions for Packaging, Print, POP
(Point Of Purchase) & Marketing Collateral
• All facilitated by a digital workflow solution to increase efficiency
• 8 years experience in delivering tailored digital workflow solutions
• Deliver worldwide localised marketing campaigns & product
• Award winning design studio & structural designers
• Design Hubs in Los Angeles, London, Paris & Sydney with
presence in Asia & plans to open in Russia, Mexico & China in 2009
Global Presence – Our Creative Services Locations
Overview of AGI Creative Services
• Acts as a management hub for supply chain & project management
• Shows progress & status 24/7 on all elements being produced
• Via the Digital Asset Management Solution, localisation processes drive
speedy delivery of regional & global marketing campaigns & product releases
• Automates processes and streamlined supply chain to ensure brand
consistency & reduce costs
• Tailored to suit individual requirements of each customer
• Ability to handle the whole process: artwork creation, translations, approval
• Easy reuse of your Organisation’s artwork assets, e.g. conversion of key
artwork into packaging, inlay, label, POP, marketing collateral
• Our digital workflow solution ensures the packaging for any territory
stays on brand as all the defined grids /templates have been set. This
ensures brand integrity, speeds up the localisation process & means we
can do this for a better price for our customers
• Milestone & critical path management
AGI LosAGI Paris
– We design a range of Marketing solutions specifically to your
target market, maximising your brand potential
– We consider all Retail scenarios within this sector and design
tailored offerings for each
– We identify current supply chain issues/areas of pain and work
on innovative solutions to take to market
– We deliver finished product to retail end users
– We provide a cost effective off shelf mechanic
– We navigate the consumer to the correct product choice
Benefits for Your Organisation
o AGI can assist the your Organisation with Innovative Marketing Collateral to
support your Marketing Campaigns, increasing consumer awareness
o Through utilising AGI’s consumer retail Point of Sale and Point of Purchase units,
your organisation will have the facility to enhance retail performance and general
awareness of your brand.
o Opportunity to explore the advantages of translating your organisation’s existing
artwork production onto a centralised digital artwork solution to support localisation
across multiple territories. The solution will deliver an efficient centralised workflow
with the benefit of driving cost out of the process.
o AGI Dublin can offer your organisation’s Marketing Team a single source for
Creative Design, Artwork, Samples and Manufacture of finished product.
Case Study: Benefits to Customer using
Enhance Sales in consumer products market.
Customer wanted to generate additional sales of a
branded wireless mouse.
AGI designed, manufactured and supplied 1000 units
of a 50-mouse POS FSDU and delivered to
pan European locations, branded and localised
according to the geographical region.
Additional sales potential of at least 50,000 mice.
Without actual sales results, the feedback directly
from the customer was that it was a very successful
o Additional revenue through marketing/creative
services input from AGI
o Cost savings through utilising the AGI central
management hub, as opposed to the fragmented
standard marketing subsidiaries supply chain.
AGI LosAGI Paris
Filmed Entertainment – POP program
Consolidate design, hi-res build & localisation of
European POP requirements & orders to reduce
duplication of tasks. Achieve cost savings. Have
one POP print run for Europe.
Online system developed to capture initial orders
requirements through to initial & final orders
detailing volumes and unit prices. Scope also
covered artwork production, translations, order &
supply chain management. Modular POP design
introduced to centralise manufacturing approach.
Savings of $6m achieved in year one across
artwork, localisation & manufacture. Reduced
number of elements designed & not used by
approx 75% & used this data to align future
campaigns for further economies of scale.
AGI LosAGI Paris
Case Study – Reducing costs for
Major Games Distributor
Greater efficiency & scalability to handle an
increase in SKUs within fixed timelines & budgets
for global releases without increased headcount.
Managed production programme (game manuals,
packaging, translations & prepress), process for
submissions/approvals (both internal & external)
plus project tracking & archiving to AGI’s
embedded team of 10.
Saved $1m in first year via reduced headcount.
Anticipated prepress SKU savings of over $1m for
300+ SKUs for year ending April 2010.
To date, all global releases have hit street dates.
Creation of Milestone Management for further
improvements in resources & hitting key dates
essential for successful releases.
AGI LosAGI Paris
Case Study – Major
Remove the vast agency fragmentation &
duplication of activities across 12 territories outside
of North America to reduce costs & headcount.
Outsource centralisation of artworking, localisation,
prepress & project management to AGI for all
packaging, trade materials, POP & interactive
collateral including translations & translation
memory. Standardise product templates to enable
cost savings plus safe-guard brand guidelines.
Global reduction in heads. Leveraged investment
already made in internal systems as AGI pull & France
push data & artwork back & forth. Anticipated
savings of several million dollars in year one.
AGI LosAGI Paris
Suitable for SIM Cards, Loyalty Cards, Gift Cards, Decoder Cards …….
Product description / benefits:
• Can accommodate both SIM card and credit card size products
• Wrap around board cover
• Injection moulded tray
• Wide range of finishes available
• Ability to include graphics inside and out
DigiPack 6 page ® Slider Cover ® DigiSmart XS ®
Retail Packaging Solutions
An APET or
A laminated, tear-
An extrusion coating
is 50-60% less on
process seals and
sheets of paperboard
Enhances in store experience
Crystal clear view of the product
Better for Consumers
Glare free product information – easier to read
Product looks more premium and pops at shelf
Special printing effects for on-pack branding and
Easier and safer to open at home
with just a pair of scissors
For Additional Information please contact:
Business Development Manager
Tel +353 1 4395824
Fax +353 1 4623507
Mobile + 353 86 2427701
AGI Los Angeles AGI Paris AGI Solutions AGI Los Angeles
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.