2. WHAT IS MIME? A mime artist is a person who performs mime in a theatre, film etc. Mime is when you use your body movements without speech to communicate emotions and actions or to tell a story.
3. HOW DID IT BEGIN & WHERE WAS IT ORIGINATED? Miming began with the cave man because they used to use sign language to communicate with others. It developed over the years.
4. WHO IS THE BEST MIMICS? (Mime) <ul><li>As mime began to go more and more popular over the years and the mimics started to grow, the best mimics are </li></ul><ul><li>Charles Spencer Chaplin - </li></ul><ul><li>Born in16 April 1889 </li></ul><ul><li>Mr.. Bean is a British comedy -Rowan Atkinson as the title character. </li></ul><ul><li>Marcel Marceau - was a an other greatest mimics he as well was influenced by Charles Chaplin. </li></ul>
6. WHAT IS DRAMA
7. DRAMA !! The word “drama” comes from a Greek term meaning a thing “Action”. Drama tells a story, by this it means of action and speech, giving the audience amusement and excitement. The two masks associated with drama represent the traditional generic division between comedy and tragedy. Sad & happy
8. WHEN DID DRAMA BEGIN AND HOW IS IT RELATE IT TO MIMING