BRANCH MANAGER | MR. NARENDRA D. YADAV
(Plot No. 378, Jagriti nager Colony ,Manduadih, Varanasi)
Contact no-09235103839, 09305938065
Reg No. – U74999UP2005PTC030183 Date 23/ 9/ 2009
Mr. YADAV NARENDRA D.
A/8, Kevdavadi Tenament, Nr,Revabhai Estate,
B/H C.T.M,Ahmedabad–380 026.
Mobil No : (M)9099447980
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT: Offer Letter of Branch Manager Post -
Dear Mr. YADAV NARENDRA D.
With reference to your application and subsequent interview, we are pleased to offer
you the post of Branch Manager in our Ahmedabad Branch on the following terms
and conditions: w.e.f 23/9/2009.
• Annual Package-12,00,000/-
Salary & incentive-1,00,000/-per month.
(Target 25 Lakhs Premium Per Month,Target Achieved Through SM’s)
REWARD- Hyundai i20 car & Fixed pension income-40,000/- per month
(only 12 month’s) after login 3 crore’s premium in 9 month’s.
• Basic Salary Fraction for Branch Manager-
• Branch Manager will get his basic salary when he will achieve 60% of his monthly
target. As define by the company in offer letter.
• Since as a policy matter we have decided during probation period of first three
months, if any BM achieves 50% of his monthly target will be entitle to get his basic
monthly salary. Thereafter salary will release as per terms of offer letter
• Incentives will be paid to only qualifier Branch Manager on over achievement of
business after completing 60% of his monthly target. Branch Manager is entitle to get
an incentive @ 4% on premium collection amount as per terms of offer letter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: -
That the payments of Salary and Incentive will be paid by the company from time to
time is as under,
a) In case of achievements of the targets Salary and the Incentive both will
b) The Payment of Salary will be paid proportionately in the case of non
achievements of the targets fixed by the company from time to time.
c) The Payment of Incentive will only be paid only on achievements of the
targets of the company from time to time.
The Achievement Calculation will be made on following basis:
• From 1st to 15th of the Month: Payable on 7th of the following Month.
From 16th to 31st of the Month: Payable on 7th of Next to the following Month.
• All work performance will be count on all of two bases and it should be 100 % but
performance can be adjusted from one to another base for e.g.: such as if percentage of
new joining is less than percentage of other performance should be more.
• If there are regularly three months performances less than 100 % but not less than 60%
then first three months basic salary will be provided in as per ratio of percentage of work
performance if work performance is more than 100 % then additional incentive will be
provided as per circular.
• Only two monthly leaves will be provided and additional twelve yearly leaves can be
taken as gazette/ festival holiday.
• Salary will de deducted on other leaves and double salary will be deducted if leave is
taken without any intimation to Corporate Office / senior.
• Daily work report and tour program will be maintained by H.O. it self. Tour program will
be sent to Corporate Office / senior fortnightly for approval.
• All other decision for development of team approved after report by H.O.
• You will be on probation for a period of six months from the date of joining the
management may its discretion, extend your probation period either during your service
or at the end of your original or extended period (s).
• The management may transfer your services at any regional or branch. Office of the
organization whether at present in existence or which may be set up in future?
• The management may expects you to work with diligence, Integrity and a high standard
if initiative, efficiency and economy. You will confirm to such duties, directions and
instructions assigned or communicated to you by the management and your superior.
• The management will issue a confirmation letter to you on the basis of your satisfactory
services during probation period.
• After confirmation , your services are liable to termination at one month’s notice or
payment in lieu thereof. You shall give similar notice on resignation or forfeit one
• You shall neither divulge nor disclose to any unauthorized person during the period of
your services or even afterwards by word of mouth or otherwise, particulars or details of
the organization’s operation process, administrative or organizational matters of a
confidential / secret nature, which may be your privilege to know by virtue of your being
the organization’s employee.
• You shall keep confidential all the information’s and materials provided to you by the
organization or by its clients concerning their affairs, in order to enable the organization
shall remain even on termination or cancellation of this employment.
• You will not enter into any commitments or dealings on behalf of the organization for
which you have no express authority nor alter or be a party to any alteration of any
principle or policy of the organization or exceed the authority or discretion vested in you
without the prior sanction of management or those in authority over you.
• You will be responsible for safe keeping and return in good conditions and order of all
properties of the organization in your possession, the management will have a right to
assess on its own basis and recover the damage of proper in event of your failure to
account for such material or property to its satisfaction.
• You will devote your entire time and attention on the work of the organization and will
not undertake any direct/indirect business or work honorary or remunerator except with
the written permission of the management in each case.
Contravention of this will lead to the termination of your service without any notice or
any compensation lieu of such notice.
• The service rules and regulations including conduct, discipline and administrative order
will cover you and such other rules or order of the management that come in force from
time to time.
• In the event of any misconduct and ignorance of rules & regulations, the management
reserves the right to take appropriate disciplinary action as it may deem fit.
You are required to send the following document’s-
• Copy of Offer letter
• Certificate in support of your educational / professional qualifications
experience and other testimonial together with copier there of.
• Five copies of your passport size photograph (preferably color.)
• Copy of Address proof.
• Copy of PAN Card.
• Login Rs.1,00,000/-Premium, through Sales Manager’s Qualify for work
assignment letter, employ ID card,Zero balance salary account in icici
bank,visiting card’s & Life insurance Rs. 50 lac’s.
SALARY STRUCTURE AMT. (RS.)
City Compensatory Allowance 6,000.00
Medical Reimbursement 1,500.00
Transport Allowance 800.00
Others/Bonus/Incentive Encashment 1,680.00
GROSS SALARY 50,000.00
Professional Tax -
TOTAL DEDUCTIONS 3,312.00
NET IN HAND 46,688.00
There may be changes in your terms and conditions of employment on the basis of non
performance or non compliance at the discretion of the employer.
The “Net in Hand” amount mentioned above is an indicative amount and is subject to tax
decorations and any change in statutory provisions.
Sales Incentive as per the company policy on achieving the specified target.
For: Mizzle Glorious Marketing Private Limited
Please indicate your acceptance of the terms by signing and returning the duplicate
NAME : ______________________________________
• Reliance Life Insurance
Promote only RSIAP (Business count in your target-100%)
• Aviva Life Insurance.
Promote only Save Guard, Life Saver Super, Easy Life Plus & Life Long
(Business count in your target-100%)
• Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance.
Promote only new unit gain plan & family gain plan
(Business count in your target-100%)
• Birla Sun Life Insurance.
Promote only Dream plan & Saral Jeewan plan(Business count in your
• TATA AIG Life Insurance.
Promote only Maha Life Gold-(Business count in your target-100%)
• HDFC Standard Life Insurance.
Promote Only Money Back(Business count in your target-100%)
• Max New York Life Insurance.
Promote only Life Partner Plus & Whole of life plan(Business count in
• Kotak Life Insurance.
Promote only-Smart Advantage & Sukhi Jeevan(Business count in your
• Met Life Insurance.
Promote only Met Growth plan(Business count in your target-100%)
• ING Life Insurance
Promote only High Life & Freedom plan-(Business count in your
• ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.
Promote only Life Stage RP plan & Health Saver-(Business count in your
• SBI Life Insurance
Promote only(Business count in your target-50%)
• Bharti AXA Life Insurance-
Promote only Future Confident-2,& Bright Star-(Business count in your
• LIC -
Promote only Table 14,17,18, 27, 47,48,88, 89,90,91, 104,105,110,
121,133,149, 168,177,112,151,162,160,164,159,165,178(Business count in
• IDBI Fortis Life Insurance-
Promote only Wealth Assurance Plan(Business count in your
• Future Generali Life Insurance Company Ltd. –(Business count in your
• Shriram Life Insurance Co, Ltd. –(Business count in your target-50%)
• AEGON Religare Life Insurance Company Limited.-(Business count in your
• Reliance General Insurance-(Business count in your target-50%)
• ICICI Lombard General Insurance-(Business count in your target-50%)
• Bajaj Allianz General Insurance-(Business count in your target-50%)
• TATA AIG General Insurance-(Business count in your target-50%)
• New India Assurance-(Business count in your target-25%)
• National Assurance Co.-(Business count in your target-25%)
• The Oriental Fire Assurance-(Business count in your target-25%)
• IFCO TOKIO Insurance-(Business count in your target-25%)
I Mr. YADAV NARENDRA D. read carefully and
understood above mentioned terms & conditions and agreed to abide by them.
Append your signature in the space provided on the duplicate copy of this offer letter
as a token of its acceptance.
We look forward to a long, successful and pleasant association.
With all the best.
For MIZZLE GLORIOUS MARKETING PVT.LTD.
[Sales & Marketing Director]