HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR A SSIGNMENT:
1. Open the assignment link under assignment folder.
2. Click on the attachment.
It will pop out a box asking whether you want to open the file, save it, or cancel the
process. We highly recommend you to save the file, and choose your local folder, and
open after you save it.
3. Edit directly on the question. For multiple choices, you can highlight the answer you
think is correct and change the colour, make it bold, or increase the size (as long as you
are sure the trainer will able to differentiate it). For example in the image below, I
changed the colour of my answer.
For the short question, you can fill the answer directly on the question box provided
4. After you finish all the answers, don’t forget to save it. It is recommended that you
rename the file with SUBJECTNAME (answer) by YOURNAME version NUMBER, for
example I will have to rename my answer to CHCAC317A (answer) by Adrian version 1.
When you have done it all, it’s time to submit your assignment. To submit your
assignment, go back to assignment page on the blackboard, and then click on Add
Attachment button, like is shown on the image below.
It will pop up a new window (make sure you already disable your pop up blocker), click on
1) Click on My Computer
2) Click on Browse Button to search for your file, click ok after you find the file.
3) Click OK as shown in the image below
Make sure you can see the file that you attached. If you attach wrong file, click on the red button
beside your attachment to delete it and re do the steps above, to select another file. After
your sure the file shown is the correct one, click on Submit like shown in the image below.
5. After you click on OK, you will get the confirmation page like the image below, and it
means you have successfully submitted your assignment
You also welcome to print this confirmation page for your own record in case the trainer
can not find your assignment.
That’s the entire tutorial for submitting your assignment. If you have any queries, please
feel free to contact our JTI IT support (firstname.lastname@example.org) any time.