5. People recognize each other as such from the sound of this voice.
Markets are mixtures of voices.
Every human voice is unique in its own way.
Familiarity of voices are very important.
6. The Internet is enabling conversations among human beings that were simply not possible in the era of mass media.
Easy access to everyone was the thing provided by the Internet.
Availability of information are present anytime.
Communication and interaction of individual are also present sharing ideas and different views.
7. Hyperlinks subvert hierarchy .
Hyperlinks can lead you to any information.
Hyperlinks are of to rankings.
Hyperlinks can either make or break.
8. In both internetworked markets and among intranetworked employees, people are speaking to each other in a powerful new way.
Network markets enables people to talk and converse in anywhere, anytime and anyone.
Networks connects people not just websites.
9. These networked conversations are enabling powerful new forms of social organization and knowledge exchange to emerge.
Internet can provide partnerships through individuals and companies.
Through the internet, you can make business or anything that you wish.
Throwing of information to confirm.
10. As a result, markets are getting smarter, more informed, more organized. Participation in a networked market changes people fundamentally.
Doing such (stated in #9) you can reach out to a large number of people.
Strengthen rapport to clients and audiences.
In way to inform then in a smarter and organize manner.
11. People in networked markets have figured out that they get far better information and support from one another than from vendors. So much for corporate rhetoric about adding value to commoditized products.
Networked market are more reliable than true companies.
Information are open systems
Transactions are can be done at the same time.
12. There are no secrets. The networked market knows more than companies do about their own products. And whether the news is good or bad, they tell everyone.
There is nothing to hide in networked market.
Good news or even bad news are to be welcomed and acknoledge.
13. What's happening to markets is also happening among employees. A metaphysical construct called "The Company" is the only thing standing between the two.
The only difference is that real market are called “companies” while online marketing are not such.
Same thing happen when speaking about its transactions and impact to the customers.
14. Corporations do not speak in the same voice as these new networked conversations. To their intended online audiences, companies sound hollow, flat, literally inhuman.
Companies had a limit in spreading their voices
In the internet, there is no limit to disseminate information