If a women is not in her hijab that does not gives the rights to a believer to take complete advantage of it.
1. The Believers Those who believe in Allah And do what so ever Allah asks them to do
2. ARE YOU A BELIEVER ARE YOU A MOMIN?
3. Because in the following verse Allah Subhantala is speaking to the MOMENEEN
4. قُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِ نِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ ( Prophet Muhammad) Tell the BELIEVING MEN to restrain their gaze
5. “ Ghadd basar” lowering the gaze, this is what ALLAH SWT wants a believer to do <ul><li>What does it means? </li></ul><ul><li>It means that believers should be watchful of their gaze, they should NOT look at those things which have been prohibited by Allah SWT. </li></ul>
6. What is prohibited by Allah SWT? <ul><li>To gaze women with or without indecent desires. </li></ul><ul><li>To gaze men with indecent desires. </li></ul><ul><li>To see anything that is indecent </li></ul>
7. Examples from our lives <ul><li>Watching men/women on roads, school ,college and universities just for pleasure. </li></ul><ul><li>Watching them on television. doesn't matter they are Muslims or none Muslims. </li></ul><ul><li>Billboards, if a women places herself their Its your duty to guard your gaze. </li></ul><ul><li>During sports especially if the satar is not covered </li></ul><ul><li>All kinds of indecent things on the internet and magazines. </li></ul>
8. Reward for obeying Allah SWT According to a Tradition related by Abu Umamah, the Holy Prophet said: "If a Muslim happens to glance at the charms of a woman and then turns his eyes away, Allah will bless his worship and devotion and will make it all the more sweet. ''. (Musnad Ahmad).
9. قُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِ نِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ ذَلِكَ أَزْكَى لَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ And O Prophet, enjoin the believers to restrain their gaze and guard their private parts: this is more righteous way for them and Allah has full knowledge of what ever they do
10. Protection of private parts includes <ul><li>No men or women should look at the satar of other men or women. </li></ul><ul><li>The Holy Prophet has said: "No man should look at the satar of another man nor a woman at the satar of another woman." (Ahmad, Muslim, Abu Da'ud). </li></ul><ul><li>For males, the satar is the part of the body from the navel to the knee and female satar with respect to women is also same. </li></ul><ul><li>It means that men cannot show their knees even when among men. </li></ul>
11. Further protection of private parts <ul><li>Believing men and women have been refrain to wear thin or tight fitted clothing </li></ul><ul><li>Hadrat Jarhad Aslami states that once he was sitting in the company of the Holy Prophet with his thigh exposed. The Holy Prophet said: "Do you not know that the thigh has to be kept concealed." (Tirmizi, Abu Da'ud, Mu'atta). </li></ul><ul><li>'A'ishah, narrates her sister Asma' came before the Holy Prophet in a thin dress. The Holy Prophet immediately turned his face away and said: "O Asma', when a woman has attained her maturity, it is not permissible that any part of her body should be exposed except the face and the hand." (Abu Da'ud). </li></ul>
12. وَقُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَفُرُوجَهُنَّ And Prophet (Muhammmad ) tell the believing women to restrain their gaze and to protect their private parts
13. وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا <ul><li>And (believing women) should not display their adornment except that which is displayed of itself </li></ul><ul><li>Displayed itself means after all effort if something is shown like a ring, shoes or mehndi on hands </li></ul><ul><li>"Adornment" includes attractive clothes, jewelry and other decorations of the head, face (make up), hand, feet, </li></ul>
14. وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ <ul><li>And to draw their veils over their bosoms </li></ul>
16. A women can show her adornments And not to display their adornments except before their husbands, their fathers, fathers of their husbands, their sons, the sons of their husbands from other wives) ,their brothers, their brother’s sons, their sister’s sons, their female associates and those in their possession and male attendants incapable of sexual desires and those boys who have not yet attained knowledge of hidden matters concerning women
17. وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِنْ زِينَتِهِنَّ <ul><li>And believing women should not stamp their feet on the ground lest what they hide of their adornments should be displayed </li></ul><ul><li>This includes high heels, shoes that causes attention while walking </li></ul><ul><li>Anklets that attract </li></ul><ul><li>Walking in a manner to gain attention </li></ul>
18. وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ (24:31) o <ul><li>O (believers man and women) turn all together towards Allah : it is expected that you will attain true success. </li></ul><ul><li>Tauba means to return, after explaining His commandments Allah SWT says that if you are not obeying my commandments, the doors of tauba are still open come enter them so that you may attain true success in this world and the world after death. </li></ul>