1. WELCOME To AAFD Health Benefits Individual insurance prices are fixed by law -- You cannot find a better price anywhere for the same product Did You Know?
2. The AAFD is very excited to partner with Health Analytics, First Service Administrators, and Health Equity to bring AAFD members a comprehensive offering of health insurance options, emphasizing Robert L. Purvin Chairman & CEO American Association of Franchisees & Dealers consumer-focused cost-effective tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts that have been tailored to AAFD specifications-
3. WHY WE LOVE HSAs can be deposited into your HSA. The money in your HSA is entirely your own. You are in charge of your HSA funds, Just like a 401(k), HSA earnings compound tax-free A Health Savings Account (HSA) is like a 401(k) for healthcare. (and why you should, too!) It is a tax-advantaged personal savings or investment account that individuals can use to save and pay for qualified health expenses, now or in the future. Paired with a qualified high deductible health plan (HDHP), an HSA is a powerful financial tool that empowers consumers to be more actively involved in their health care decisions. Switching to an HSA-qualified high deductible health plan (HDHP) will substantially lower your health plan premium (up to 40%). The money you save in premiums Since it is your money, it also stays with you when you change jobs. making you and your doctor the decision makers; not some third-party. and have the potential to grow exponentially into a supplemental retirement nest egg. After age 65 (or if you’re disabled), funds can be withdrawn for non-qualified expenses.
4. Shop For HMO, PPO, POS HSA-Qualified High Deductible Health Plans
5. READY TO TAKE THE TOUR? Okay, Let’s Get Started!
6. Shop, Compare & Buy Your Health Plan Online It’s as easy as 1 · 2 · 3
7. STEP 1 Then, Choose: Individual & Group Health First, Click This Button
8. STEP 2 Select Your State … and Your Zip Code
9. STEP 3 Begin Shopping for your Plan! Enter Your Census Data and…
10. COMPARE PLANS By Carrier By Price By Deductible By Type HMO PPO POS HSA Qualified Plans ! and…
11. CHOOSE YOUR PLAN APPLY ONLINE THEN… IT’S THAT SIMPLE!
12. WANT TO OPEN A HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT? THAT’S EASY, TOO!
13. STEP 1 Choose Your Preference… Individual Enrollment Group Enrollment First, Click This Button
14. THEN, FOLLOW THE EASY GUIDE… Assemble Your Name Address Email Address Social Security Number Bank Information STEP 2
15. … and DOES THE REST! HealthEquity STEP 3
16. WHY DO WE PARTNER WITH HealthEquity? Because They Give You… <ul><li>Everything you get from a bank HSA and so much more </li></ul><ul><li>FDIC insured </li></ul><ul><li>Free HSA card </li></ul><ul><li>Competitive interest rates </li></ul><ul><li>No fees for integrated investment option transactions </li></ul><ul><li>Information when you need it </li></ul><ul><li>24/7 Health Equity consultants </li></ul><ul><li>Talk with real people in real time </li></ul><ul><li>Online tools and information and proactive event messaging </li></ul><ul><li>HealthEquity Consultants available 24-7-365 </li></ul><ul><li>Learn safe, effective ways to save on healthcare </li></ul><ul><li>Get help negotiating payment schedules with providers </li></ul><ul><li>Find out how to get the most out of your HSA </li></ul><ul><li>Tax tips regarding HSAs - current and future </li></ul><ul><li>Lifetime claims and spending record </li></ul><ul><li>Payment record of claims and spending in one place </li></ul><ul><li>Take a tax deduction now </li></ul><ul><li>Use other dollars to pay for health care </li></ul><ul><li>Reimburse yourself after age 65 with tax-free dollars </li></ul><ul><li>Easy to use self-service tools at MyHealthEquity.com </li></ul><ul><li>Manage account information </li></ul><ul><li>See real-time balances </li></ul><ul><li>PayChoice online payment platform </li></ul><ul><li>Make payments from account directly to providers </li></ul><ul><li>Schedule one or more payments in advance </li></ul><ul><li>Set up electronic fund transfers </li></ul><ul><li>Rx and medical procedure out-of-pocket estimators </li></ul>
17. Just Join or Renew by October 31, 2009 and Get… Not an AAFD Member Yet or Need to Renew Your Membership? Then have we got an offer for you! <ul><ul><ul><ul><li>AAFD Associate Membership of $99 ( a $20 savings! ) </li></ul></ul></ul></ul>Reduced! AAFD Employee Membership for $25 New! Free! AAFD HealthEquity HSA Enrollment* Free! Legal Consultation with AAFD LegaLine Attorneys Special! Discounts for AAFD Chapter Enrollment *HSA qualified health insurance product required
18. STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? WE’RE HERE IF YOU NEED US!