More Related Content
Similar to 美国民歌四重唱 綠野 (7)
More from guest6d7dd21 (16)
美国民歌四重唱 綠野
- 6. We were the lovers who strolled through green fields. 我倆正是漫步穿過綠野的戀人
- 8. Gone from the valleys, where rivers used to run 從潺潺河水曾經流過的山谷中消失
- 9. Gone with the cold wind, that swept into my heart. 隨著吹進我心裡的寒風消失
- 10. Gone with the lovers, who let their dreams depart. 隨著讓夢想分道揚鑣的戀人消失
- 11. Where are the green fields, that we used to roam ? 我倆曾漫步其中的綠野如今何在?
- 13. How can I keep searching when dark clouds hide the day. 當烏雲蔽日,我該如何找尋?
- 14. I only know there's, nothing here for me. 我只知道此地已無容身之處
- 17. I'll keep on waiting, until the day you learn. 我會等下去,等到你回心轉意
- 18. You can't be happy, while your heart's on the roam, 你不可能快樂,當你的心仍在漂泊
- 19. You can't be happy until you bring it home. 你不可能快樂,除非你的心已歸來
- 20. Home to the green fields, and me once again 再度回到這片綠野,和我身邊
- 25. We were the lovers who strolled through green fields.