2. Instead of a bouquet I thought I would send you ﬂowers you could enjoy all year round.
Photos from the Lady Bird Johnson Wildﬂower Center, Austin, TX
3. “Making a decision to have a child–it’s momentous. It is
to decide forever to have your heart go walking around
outside your body.”
4. “Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, George Cooper
But only one mother the wide world over.”
5. “Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while,
but their hearts forever.” author unknown
6. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in
your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
for herself and once for her child.”
7. “My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort,
happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the
words but I always remember the tune.”
8. “Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well? Ann Taylor
9. “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you,
I could walk forever in my garden.” Claudia Ghandi
10. Texas Wild ﬂowers! Highway 183, Cuero, TX
11. “Every step in the forest reminds me. Every bloom of a
flower reminds me. Every flutter of a leaf reminds me.
Every home cooked meal reminds me. How lucky I am
to have such a wonderful Mother who taught me to
explore and to appreciate all that is good in life.”
Thank you for all that you have
taught me along the way. Thank
you for the love and support!
Your love and understanding
means the world to me!
Happy Mother’s Day!