Bryant Stadler Marketing #2
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

Bryant Stadler Marketing #2

on

  • 523 views

 

Statistics

Views

Total Views
523
Views on SlideShare
523
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
7
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment
  • You cant’ have negotiations

Bryant Stadler Marketing #2 Bryant Stadler Marketing #2 Presentation Transcript

  • Marketing Proposal
    • 87% of real estate transactions are assisted by an agent. I market my listings to include the Realtor®. In turn, we produce more potential buyers resulting in a higher price and faster sale!
  • Global Marketing Power
    • 96% Brand Name Recognition
    • 127,000 Agents in 45 countries
    • International and Local Websites
    • Result: More Exposure to Buyers
  • Coldwell Banker Tools
  • Exclusive Rapid Response System
    • 84% of home buyers using internet
    • Stats show first responder generates the business
    • Competition response time is 54 hrs.
    • Leadrouter response time is less than 20 minutes.
  • Relocation
    • Member of Cartus
    • CB shares 3 way split of 54% of all relo’s nationwide. (Others split remaining 46%)
    • CB is #1 primary contact in Charlotte Market/58% of relo’s are out of town buyers
    • Result: More exposure to buyers
  • Personal Retriever with IDX
    • Sophisticated Alert System Attracts Buyers
    • Electronically Sends your Home to Buyers!
    • Internet Data Exchange with cooperating Brokers
    • Result: Exposure to more Buyers
  • Centralized Showing Service
    • Empowering you with feedback information
    • Customized showing schedule
    • Flexible Hours of Operations, including Weekends!
  • Use my Resources
  • Internet Exposure
  • Open House
    • Advertise it
      • To the neighborhood
      • Move up/down neighborhoods
      • Internet
    • Prepare for it!
    • Show Up Early!
    • Enjoy it!
  • Staging Your Home
    • 2 ways to look at a home:
      • Living purposes
      • Marketing purpose
    • My job is to make sure you don’t get Eliminated
    • Don’t tell them how it can be, show them how it is!
  • Negotiations
    • Relentless negotiator
    • No offer, no negotiations
    • I Qualify All Offers!
  • Service Guarantee
    • We will do the job right. Guaranteed! We believe in accountability for our promises….or you can fire us.
  • Unique Marketing Plan
  • What You Can Expect…..
    • First Week:
    • Enter into MLS & Corresponding Internet Websites
    • “ For Sale” Yard Sign
    • Lock Box
    • Schedule Professional Property Photos/Virtual Tour & Stage Home
    • Prepare High Gloss Property Flyer
    • Hight Light on Realtor.com
    •  
    • Second Week:
    • Send out E-card & Present New Listing to Brokers
    • Home Measured & Sketched
    • Assign Property an Exclusive “1-800” Marketing Number
    • Assign Text Message Marketing
    •  
    • Third Week:
    • Assign Web Page to Listing
    • Target Prospective Buyer Demographics
    • Market to Local Business & Neighbors
    • Announce at Company Meeting and Expose to Realtor Caravan
    • On Going:
    • Report Weekly to clients via phone, email or text.
    • Show Property to Prospects
    • Revisit Price Based on Agent Input and Market Conditions via 30/60/90 Day Price Strategy
  • Characteristics of Homes that are Sold vs Listed
  • Are you Committed?
    • Sellers are truly inspired to sell
    • Sellers are willing to follow 30/60/90 Day Price Strategy
    • “B.I.C.”
    • Sellers are Willing to Overcome Obstacles
    • Sellers are willing to Help Market House