Colegio San Patricio
Hernando Velasco #28 9ºE
Mrs. Rossana González
Slideshare User Manual
1. Access www.slideshare.net
2. Make a click on the “Upload” option.
3. Click on the orange “Browse and select files…” button.
4. Select the file in your documents that you want to
upload. Wait a minute until it is completely loaded.
5. Click on publish option, wait until it loads, and then click
on the here (which is highlighted).
6. After you will see your presentation in a small window,
click on it.
7. Click in compose, and copy the “Without related
presentations”, one in the little box.
8. Enter your blog, and click on add a new post.
9. In the new post, add a title and paragraph (if you want
to). Then click on Edit HTML and paste the “without
related presentations” there.
10.Finally click on publish post, and it will appear in your