Be the first to like this
The Khorgos International Centre of Boundary Cooperation JSC is a public company established under the Agreements between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Government of the People's Republic of China for the purpose of creation of the Khorgos International Center for Transfrontier Cooperation at the Kazakhstan and China border in the Panfilov district of Almaty region.
The mission of the Khorgos ICBC JSC consists in establishment, development and maintenance of the infrastructure of the Kazakhstani part of the Khorgos ICTC, involvement of potential investors in performance of the activities, specified in the Agreement, in the Kazakhstani territory.
The main goals of the activity of the Khorgos ICBC JSC are as follows:
* Implementation of the industrial and innovation policy of the state;
* Mobilization of the region economy by attracting the investment capital and development of the investment climate;
* Increase in the tax proceeds to the budget;
* Introduction of the system of the international standards for foreign trade operations;
* Development of the logistics and terminal services of import, export and transit freight flows;
* Development of the international tourism on the Silk Way, including improvement of the tourism, transport and telecommunication infrastructure;
* Ensuring of employment of local personnel and their professional development;