Monastery HUMOR It was founded, the probability of XIV century the maker of Tulova Oana. The church was destroyed but the beginning of the sixteenth century. Old Humor monastery received from Stefan cel Mare and a Four Gospels written by the monk miniauri adorned with Nicodemus in 1473, with gilded silver ferecatura.
Monastery VORONET It is located at 4km from the city center on the way to Gura Humorului Campulung Moldovenesc dating from XV-XVI centuries. Church with the patron Saint Great Martyr George, was built between May 26 and September 14 1488. Its architecture is representative for the Moldavian style. Legend recalls the origin of two great personalities: the founder of the monastery, St. Stefan cel Mare St. Daniel the Hermit.
Monastery Moldovita is an old monastery monastic settlements, with an important and glorious historical past, guarding the centuries the northern border of Moldova, Vatra village situated at a distance Moldovita about 15 miles Vama. Under the peaceful reign of Alexandru cel Bun , protected and inzestrats the founders, lasted until the end of the fifteenth century when, because of landslides, collapsed. Its ruins are seen today in 500m distance from the present monastery Prince Petru Rares.
Monastery SUCEVITA Sucevita Monastery, the Monastery 32km Moldovita, the church is dedicated to the Resurrection and was built before 1581. Church buildings for worship in the category of conch plan, cross shape, and shows a characteristic division of family cemeteries. Well preserved, the monastery fresco painting is the work of two painters Sucevita Romanian brothers Ion and Sofronie, who finished decoration painting in 1596. In the monastery you can find a museum with a rich collection of icons, religious objects, books, and famous church grave coverings with portraits of Jeremiah (1606) and heap Simon (1609).
Putna Monastery, the first foundation of St. Stefan cel Mare - called the "father of the Romanian people" - was consecrated on 3 September 1470, being built on the site of an ancient hermitages of thirteenth - fourteenth. Today, the monastery museum are manuscripts, ritual objects and pottery from medieval times. Is particularly remarkable collection of Byzantine embroidery, one of the most beautiful in the world. Monastery history is entwined with the history of the nation. From the beginning it was destined to become royal necropolis. In the church were buried alongside Stefan cel Mare, Bogdan son, nephew or other members of the dynasty Stefani musatine.
Monastery BOGDANA Bogdana Monastery is located in the city of Radauti. St. Nicholas Church [Bogdana] oldest stone monument of Moldavia (mid-fourteenth century), founded by Bogdan I (1359-1365), is where the graves are Musatini first, the founders of Moldovan state. Bogdan they meet the three styles which dominated Europe at that time: Romanesque, Gothic and Byzantine.
Slatina Monastery dedicated to "Changing the Face" is the first foundation of Lapusneanu prince and they fall in value among the major monastic ensembles of medieval Moldova. Name and place of the church comes from a nearby stream with Slatina (salt water), the time to dry. Slatina Lapusneanu was begun by the year 1553 and ended in his second reign in 1564. In a chronic Ear Gregory mentions that sanctification monastery was made by Bishop Gregory on 14 October 1558, a fact confirmed by the inscription in box emblem of Moldova, located above the entrance door of the church porch. In his last year of life (1568) Lapusneanu here to monk named Pachomius.
Probota Monastery is founded by Petru Rares first raised in 1530, the site of a wooden church (1398) and one stone (1 440). "Probota" means "brotherhood". Probota the crypt church of the monastery are tomb stones, including those of Prince Rares his Mrs Helen, Stephen.
DOLHASCA Dolhasca is situated in south-eastern part of Suceava county, is checkpoint and communication between the three counties: Iasi, Botosani and Suceava. With a population of over 11,093 inhabitants, with a total of seven villages surrounding villages, covering an area of over 11,035 ha, of which more than 5600 ha of agricultural land, the remainder being occupied by forest vegetation, the area is included in district II, as size after the older cities. The settlement is crossed by the waters of two important rivers: the river Siret and Şomuzul Mare River, which merge in the confluence of its territory, giving residents who have favorable weather conditions as the main concern - agriculture. Natural location in a geographic frame of around all forms of relief, makes Dolhasca town to enjoy a fine reputation settlements. Dolhasca, old town with a status of historical settlement, has suffered many transformations are troubled by many events, natural and social contact with them since the consolidation was the abode as a human community. History dating from the time of Alexander the Good, the accumulated historical facts worthy of recorded evidence of traces of our ancestors were in these places as the ruins of old churches built by Alexander the Good Glade or itself built and painted Probota Monastery During the reign of Petru Rares, one of the pearls of art and architecture Moldovan. By default, after progress in these events, these places have noted many personalities who were involved in the fate of the community, were part of her fame led more of these places and have contributed greatly to the development society. Outside Prince Petru Rares with all his suite, who chose the area as his place of refuge, of his mother Mrs. Oltea and many officials and people with military ranks, we can cite the period 1789-1889, the great-poet Eminescu grandfather, Raluca Eminovici rooted in this land.