How to make a Great PBJ A Gourmet Recipe From Nathan Bacon
- Two slices of white bread
- Open jars of peanut butter and jam
- Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread with a knife
- Use a spoon to get jam and spread it on the other slice of bread
- Put two slices together and cut sandwich in half
- 100 children and adults were surveyed to find out what goes best with peanut butter. 33 selected grape jelly, 11 honey, 46 strawberry jam and 10 sliced bananas.
- Visits from persnickety grandchildren