1. Castellanos Castro Arquitectura Gabriel Castellanos, senior architect Liliana Castro, senior architect South Cone: Camino de Las Liebres 1408,Lo Barnechea Santiago – Chile Phone (56-2) 2417140 Mobil (56-9) 9305 3146 Andes Area: Carrera 11 B No 119-58 Piso 2 Bogotá – Colombia Phone (571) 637 34 07 Cel (57) 310 769 9610
2. Castellanos Castro Arquitectura is a Chilean - Colombian based company offering an integrated approach to Architecture, Interior Design and Construction throughout Latin-America. The firm has completed projects for national, international and government organizations, always focusing on creating quality environments that reconcile natural, social, and economic imperatives. This focus , combined with the talent and experience of our architects, interior designers, engineers, decorators and contractors, has led to many successful projects and long-term relationships. Our clients understand and appreciate our ability to combine local experience with an international multi-disciplinary approach. Interoffice collaboration ensures that we add value through the design and construction of each project. These projects are coordinated, cost controlled, and time-managed, meeting our vision to provide the best design and construction solutions in close partnership with our clients.
4. We have a long term relationship with multinational corporations, since 1990, designing, developing and building their offices in Latin-America: Bogotá, Caracas, Guayaquil, Quito, Lima, Santiago, Buenos Aires and Cochabamba Successful design solutions and an impeccable building execution have been the keys for long term relationships with our clients. NOKIA Bogota - 1999 NOKIA Bogota - 2006
5. Architectural Design – construction - construction Management – project management CASTELLANOS CASTRO ARQUITECTURA experience and works allow us to offer your organization our services in Design, Construction, construction Management or project management for your corporate project in Latin America , with the absolute certainty of a total knowledge of local market, products and suppliers as well as the global experience and international approach that meet your corporate needs. Our many projects with repeating clients are direct testament to our reputation: Our solutions achieve desired goals relating to design, corporate image, function, quality, costs, and time. * Design quality that meets your corporate image. *Optimum use of available funds *Control of the scope of the work *Project scheduling *Optimum use of design and construction skills *Avoidance of delays, changes and disputes *Enhancing project design and construction quality *Optimum flexibility in contracting and procurement . NOKIA SIEMENS NETWORKS, Santiago
6. <ul><li>ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN: </li></ul><ul><li>Every project receives the benefit of a fresh approach, no standard solutions, therefore the design will respond to specific needs and local concerns, as well as international concepts, standards and Brand Image. </li></ul><ul><li>Design will be developed in 3 Stages: </li></ul><ul><li>1)Design Parameters, Programming, Organizational Diagrams, Schematic Designs. </li></ul><ul><li>2) Design Development , Preliminary Cost-Budget </li></ul><ul><li>3) Final Design </li></ul><ul><li>General floor plan, Finishes, Reflective Ceiling, Electrical, and Hydraulic Plans, Specifications and furniture plan, Section and Elevations plan, Elevations, Sections, Open space Stations: Typical stations, Plans, 3D drawing and Specs. Catalogs and Photos. Construction drawings, Virtual reality, Written Specifications, Final Cost Budget, Final Schedule, Materials board. Engineering Studies: Electrical, Structural Cabling, Hydraulic, structural, security, mechanical a acoustical. </li></ul>
7. <ul><li>2. CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT: </li></ul><ul><li>A comprehensive management and control effort applied to the project, beginning in the early program planning stages and continuing through project completion. involves the application and integration of comprehensive project controls to the design and construction process </li></ul><ul><li>The knowledge and know-how acquired in the long standing practice by CASTELLANOS CASTRO ARQUITECTURA as a leading DESIGN and BUILDING firm, ensure its ability to optimize your building project in Bogota. This applies to quality, cost as well as to terms of delivery, </li></ul><ul><li>High-performance management and information tools as well as multidisciplinary teams suited to each market allow CASTELLANOS CASTRO ARQUITECTURA to respond optimally to YOUR CORPORATE needs. </li></ul><ul><li>being one same design- construction firm allows us to offer better timings, shorter construction length and lower costs: </li></ul><ul><li>DB – Design Build, allows us to overlap design and construction schedules - We eliminate duplication of jobs, we lower decision making times, and architectural concepts are guarantied to be carried out through all the project. </li></ul><ul><li>For construction management we offer two modalities: </li></ul><ul><li>AGENCY CM - (CM acts as a professional advisor in the construction process). </li></ul><ul><li>2) “AT RISK” CM – (CM’s role includes the construction performance function: the CM assumes additional obligations and will undertake construction responsibilities including the construction performance function, often under a guaranteed maximum price (GMP) </li></ul>
8. In any of the two modalities we will make a final cost-budget based on actual bids for each item with tree suppliers. This quotes will be given to the client so that together we can decide to whom we will award the job. A final schedule will be developed based on suppliers times. Construction Management apply and integrate comprehensive project controls to manage the critical issues of time, cost, scope and quality: - Pre Construction Services: Feasibility study Design scope Project scope Advisement in local permits Local materials and available equipments Analysis of local Construction techniques Time- costs analysis Design Schedule Construction Schedule Standardization Preliminary Design Design variations and alternatives Design development Preliminary budget Pre- Bidding Final Technical Specifications (PETG-PETP) Final Bidding strategies for procurement and phasing construction marketing to bidders to ensure competitive prices
9. – Construction Services : Final Budget Construction project Technical projects Construction Execution Engineering detailing and technical management schedule control cost control quality control closeout and document turnover transition to occupancy post-occupancy evaluation During pre construction and Construction phases it is possible to identify, through CM and Design Build, the fundamental aspects of the client’s needs and design program and therefore optimize resources and strategies during construction execution. Construction Management makes possible a more predictable and accurate construction development .
10. <ul><li>SOME OF OUR CLIENTS: </li></ul><ul><li>- nokia siemens networks </li></ul><ul><li>AIG INSURANCES </li></ul><ul><li>MAZDA </li></ul><ul><li>NOKIA </li></ul><ul><li>SIEMENS </li></ul><ul><li>DIAGEO </li></ul><ul><li>DESCA </li></ul><ul><li>TERRA </li></ul><ul><li>MAKRO </li></ul><ul><li>LATINADVISOR </li></ul><ul><li>MUSIC MASTER </li></ul><ul><li>FONADE </li></ul><ul><li>AGENCIA NACIONAL DE HIDROCARBUROS </li></ul><ul><li>COLFUTURO </li></ul><ul><li>BANCO DEL ESTADO </li></ul><ul><li>CLINICA COUNTRY </li></ul><ul><li>HOSPITAL SAN JUAN DE DIOS </li></ul><ul><li>COLPRENSA </li></ul><ul><li>PERIODICOS ASOCIADOS </li></ul><ul><li>UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES </li></ul><ul><li>FONDO ROTATORIO DE LA POLICIA </li></ul><ul><li>BANCO POPULAR </li></ul><ul><li>ARQUIDIOCESIS DE BOGOTA </li></ul>