Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
0
M:\Media Studies\The Making Of Font Cover
M:\Media Studies\The Making Of Font Cover
M:\Media Studies\The Making Of Font Cover
M:\Media Studies\The Making Of Font Cover
M:\Media Studies\The Making Of Font Cover
M:\Media Studies\The Making Of Font Cover
M:\Media Studies\The Making Of Font Cover
M:\Media Studies\The Making Of Font Cover
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×
Saving this for later? Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime – even offline.
Text the download link to your phone
Standard text messaging rates apply

M:\Media Studies\The Making Of Font Cover

320

Published on

media cw

media cw

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
320
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
8
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. The making of font cover
  • 2. Photos taken for my front cover
  • 3. The two best photos This image looks more grunge and can be seen as stereotypical of young people to have this image today. The clothing is casual hip hop, this fits with the style of my magazine. This image was not taken straight, doesn’t look very professional and the pose isn’t very original.
  • 4. Making my magazine First I designed a background similar to the music magazine rolling stones. The background looks like a studio shot. I used the gradient tool to obtain the background effect. Gradient tool
  • 5. Cropping the image I found cropping the image very strenuous as I failed to complete it accurately therefore, I used this technique many times until it was near to perfect. The crop tool I used. (magnatic lasso tool)
  • 6. Colour correction I clicked on colour correction as I felt it gave a more realistic healthy glow to the model and I also used the clone tool to edit out any impurities that my model may have and I blurred the image and rubbed out the important features such as the eyes, nose and lips etc. The rubber tool. (Eraser tool) The paint tool I used. (Paint bucket tool)
  • 7. Changing eye colour The paint tool I used. (Paint bucket tool) I changed the colour of my model’s eyes so she can look more attractive. However, when I obtained feedback the eyes were said to being too bright and unreal, therefore I toned down the brightness for my final draft.
  • 8. Trial and error For my final draft I changed the background to a graffiti style that fit much better with the genre of my magazine. I also changed the font and size to stand out similar to XXL. Lastly, I used the brush tool and imported my own brush style to obtain the effect around my title of my magazine.

×