Presenter: Lars Hyland, Director of Learning Services, Brightwave
Originally delivered at Learning Technologies Conference and Exhibition on Thursday 28th January 2010.
Recruitment is at its highest for over two years. HR focus is officially back on people, talent and employee engagement. Onboarding staff is top of the agenda. The power of a successful onboarding programme to lower attrition, reduce induction costs and accelerate performance means millions to a large company's annual bottom-line and employer brand. At the heart of it must be learning technology.
With award-winning examples from Sky and Vodafone Lars Hyland will demonstrate the onboarding best practice model for success:
* Step-by-step guide to how technology can support each stage of the onboarding process from recruitment to performance support
* Improving performance of new starters with a smart onboarding or induction programme
* Incentivising and motivating - the media-rich online learning portal
* Making 'self-service' performance support easy-to-use engaging and effective
* Building the killer business case and getting your key stakeholders onboard.
Copyright - Brightwave Ltd 2010