1. What time is it? It’s five o’clock. It’s ten past ten. It’s half past three. It’s a quarter past two. o’clock = of the clock
2. What time is it? It’s quarter to five. It’s midday. It’s twenty to four. or It’s midnight. It’s 5:10 a.m. It’s 8:05 p.m. (It’s ten past five in the morning.) (It’s five past eight in the evening.) a.m . = ante meridiem (de manhã) p.m. = post meridiem (à tarde/ à noite)
3. What time is it? past ten o’clock five to eleven ten past ten quarter past ten twenty past ten twenty-five past ten half past ten twenty-five to eleven twenty to eleven quarter to eleven ten to eleven five past ten to Pay attention!
4. What time is it, please? What's the time, please? Can you tell me the time, please? Formas de perguntar e d izer as horas… It’s three o’clock It’s quarter past three. It’s three fifteen. It’s half past three It’s three thirty. It’s ten to four. It’s three fifty. It’s quarter to four It’s three forty-five.
5. What time is it? Grandmother clock Alarm clock Wrist watch Clocks and Watches Grandfather clock Cuckoo clock Stop watch Pocket watch Red watch Wall clock Watch seller
6. What time is it? clock face Clocks have got faces and hands… clock hands minute hand hour hand mostrador do relógio ponteiros do relógio
7. What time is it? This watch is three minutes slow. This watch is fast. This watch is right. Este relógio está certo. Este relógio está atrasado três minutos. Este relógio está adiantado.