Introducing The BillPayment24 Kiosk
A power module design that can accept utility, cell-phone, credit cards, insurance, home loans
and other types of bill payments at retail locations. You can add additional revenue by utilizing
the optional digital signage monitor and sell pre-paid phone cards all from the same unit.
Receipt Printer Magnetic Card Wipe
Flashing Indicator Light
For Each Component
Width: 17" X Height: 50" X Note: Components marked with *
Depth:21 x Weight: 245lbs are optional
Specifications And Options
Main PC Platform
• X86 VIA C3 Processor
• 512MB RAM, expandable to 1GB
• Hard disk drive
• Ethernet LAN for TCP/IP communication
• 1 Parallel, 4 Serial, and 5 USB ports
• PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse connector
• Microsoft Windows XP Professional ™
• Houses CPU module, power supply, receipt
printer and card reader
• Top Cabinet slides open for easy access to
• Front Bezel containing multimedia speakers and
• MEI 2800 series Bill Acceptor
• 500 or 1,000 note capacity
• Card Dispenser
• 180mm standard hopper, approximately 140
embossed cards or 200 non-embossed cards.
• Ticket Printer – (www.microcomcorp.com)
• High Brightness Topper Sign
Power Supply Magnetic Card Reader
• Power switch with soft-switch shutdown •DIP type card reader
• 115/220 Volts – 60 / 50 Hz – 400 W •ISO Tracks 1, 2 and 3
• Built in surge protection
• Fuse protection Security Vault
•UL 291 business hour listed safe
Printer •Electronic lock
• 80mm thermal printer •Accessed via inside top cabinet
• Automatic paper loading and cutting
• Paper out sensor Power Requirements
• 200 DPI Monographic printing capability •110/220 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz, 145 Watts
Getting Started With The
Bill-Payment24 & POS BillPay24
1. Completely fill out and print a bill-pay merchant application to start the underwriting process.
2. Once the application is completely filled out, please print an additional copy for your records.
3. Next mail the application to:
2695 Villa Creek Lane Suite #115 Dallas, Texas 75234 (VendTechs mailing address).
a. Application originals.
b. A check ($149.00) payable to VendTechs for a one-time Application Fee.
c. A check ($25.00) payable to Empasys for bank processing fee
4. Once your application and fees are received, VendTechs will verify it for completeness. If
the application is complete, VendTechs will send originals to the bank which starts the
underwriting process. If the application is incomplete a VendTech’s sales representative will
contact you to discuss what is needed to complete it.
5. During the underwriting process, VendTechs will monitor your application via a bank approval
intranet system for bank's additional requirements or final approval.
6. When your application is approval by Vista bank, a sales representative will notify you via
email or phone.
7. A welcome kit is mailed to you with passwords for your online account and signage for your
8. If you have ordered a Bill-Payment24 or BillStop24 system, the next step is the custom
assembly and software configuration of your unit. If this is a POS Billpay24 counter-top bill-pay
setup, you will receive a call to setup your training session.
Note: The application must be completely filled out and setup fees paid before submitted to Vista
VendTechs basic software configuration for the BillPayment24 kiosk is called “Just-In-Time
Payments”. These payments will post paid with billers within 1-3 hours of transaction between
the hours of 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Standard Time.
Owner can request your units be configured to accept a particular biller’s payment or a
combinations of billers. The software allows owners to charge any fee they desire above this fee.
Below is an example of a few JIT Billers.
• Sprint PCS/Nextel • Direct TV • AT&T Wireless
• Time Warner Cable • Dish Network • Comcast Cable
• T-Mobile • Metro PCS • Comcast Internet
• Verizon Wireless • Nextel • Comcast Phone
In-Network Payments (10,000)
These payments will post paid with billers within 1-3 days of customer’s transaction. Owner of
Bill-Payment24 kiosk will pay a .55 processing fee for each In-network biller. The software
allows owners to charge any fee they desire above this fee. Example of industry payments.
• Cable TV • Security Service • Consumer Loans
• Credit cards • Credit Union • HOA Dues
• Home Mortgage • City Utilities • Apartment Rents
• Insurance • Furniture • Personal Prop Taxes
Note: Underwritten by Vista Bank. Potential owners of a bill-Payment kiosk will be required to fill out
application for approval.