Athens Olympic Stadium, Greece
- This stadium is the first stadium made in Greece, it hold over 4,500 people and it still used today for the end of marathon races.
Greek whitewashed houses
- These houses are located in Santorini, Greece, and are very traditional houses.
The City of Athens
- This city is one of the oldest cities in the world, it dates back to 3,000 years ago!
- This waterfalls is the only Greek waterfall that has a female name.
- This beach is famous for having so many shipwrecks. On the Island of Zakynthos.
- The Parthenon was built between 447 and 338.
- This is a Mini castle. One of the best attractions in Greece
- These are the Greek Gods a great religion in Greece.
- The Greek stadium is one the best places in Greece to attract tourist. The Greek stadium is located in Delphi.
- This is one of the most famous Greek churches in Greece
- This water cave is a great tourist spot and is located on the coast of Zakynthos island.
Greek alphabet and numbers!