What are the menu items?
• Home – Take you to SlideShare home
• FAQ – a custom FAQ page with just a few Qs
about SlideShare and more about SlideShare
events and what can be achieved.
• SlideShare Events – Link to the Events page on
• Testimonials – Custom page with exerpts from
blogposts, new items etc about benefits of
SlideShare (in general) and for events specifically.
Things that can definitely be improved
• The header – Something clean is always good so we could
just put a SlideShare logo at the right and make our menu
larger on the left, but a title is also good
• The text – It seems there’s quite a lot without saying much.
Maybe Daniel’s PDF could be turned into a PPT and we
embed it there along with a short version of the text
• Bareness of the page – Might be improved with a few
graphics/images/icons but will still need to be text-heavy
for good SEM ranking
• Some more screenshots to show what can be done with
SlideShare events (with links to view larger versions)
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.